You are Here:
gambiling cheats

Author (Read 2449 times)

gambiling cheats
« on: October 27, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
so my friend was talking about stacking the deck while he shuffles, anyone of you guys do this? He does bridge and waterfall and stack the cards.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: gambiling cheats
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 12:42:31 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I would just lay stack it from the discards and maintain it with false cuts/shuffles.  No need to be fancy, especially when nobody's paying attention.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
he plays with people who have played for a long time, people who catch the false shuffels and cuts.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I think you should avoid using cuts to "mix up" a deck in a card game. Even a layman will understand that cuts at best do very little to mix up the cards.

Just do a false faro or false riffle shuffle, control preferred cards to your desired positions, and no one will ever catch you. False shuffles are impossible to catch if you know how to do a variety of them. How can someone call you out on having the Aces at the top when, with just a few shuffles you can control them to the bottom, or second from the bottom/top?

Most people that know about false shuffles probably just watch out for hindu shuffling and second dealing. They also pay attention to trends. The key to cheating isn't giving yourself pocket Aces every hand. It's knowing when to give yourself the advantage. Losing is an integral part of cheating.

That being said, it's quite unethical to cheat in a serious game of poker. It's hilarious and fun in a casual game with friends where you may win $10 in the end. Otherwise, you may be in for quite the beating. ;)
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Anyone know of any good dads to learn stuff like that?

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Anyone know of any good dads to learn stuff like that?

...Are you looking to replace your current dad? I'm pretty sure they're non-refundable.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
...Are you looking to replace your current dad? I'm pretty sure they're non-refundable.
What? I don't get it....

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 03:27:36 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
yea most people watch for the hindu shuffle cause its much easier to stack the decks but he can do it while bridging(is that the pharo shuffle?) figured if your doing magic it would be nice to stack the deck while "shuffling" the deck figured it cant hurt to be able to do it.

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »

Victoria

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
What? I don't get it....

Haha, you wrote "dads" in your original question.

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Haha, you wrote "dads" in your original question.
Oh haha I meant dvds but my computer has autocorrect so it changed it

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 08:23:02 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Actually, many poker games still use cuts but it's not the dealer who cuts; it's the player to his left, after the shuffling has finished to disturb any potential stack.  There's still a multitude of ways to beat it.  You can crimp a break and hope they cut at it, or do the same with a subtle outjog.  Usually, they won't complete the cut, so you can use many methods to return the top to the top (i.e., undoing the cut) or you can deal from wherever the cards were cut to i.e. centre-dealing.  Best of luck with that last one; not easy to do at all, at least not without getting caught.

I would also say that even though it might be only $10, it's morally wrong to cheat for any amount of money among friends.  Cheat people who know they're being cheated, or those who deserve it.

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 04:03:31 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
jason englands foundation video on theory 11 is a good dvd if you are starting out learning gambling sleights.

about the original post: i always thought you were never supposed to bridge the cards when playing on a serious game of poker. erdnase rule, never show that you know any kind of sleight of hand or skill with cards at all.
have you heard the word???

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 09:50:35 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
well these were all people who knew how to play and shuffled a lot, and either way this guy was already conning people. acting as if he did not know had to play, only shuffle.

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I just bought Foundations by Jason England!

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »

Aron Prins

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I just bought Foundations by Jason England!

Make sure you checkout Steve Forte's Gambling Protection Series - When viewed multiple times im sure you'll learn some awesome moves :) + it's and awesome DVD set :)

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 10:18:12 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Make sure you checkout Steve Forte's Gambling Protection Series - When viewed multiple times im sure you'll learn some awesome moves :) + it's and awesome DVD set :)
Thank you! Its kinda expensive though.

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 10:52:39 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
i might get it, it seems like fun, i owuld love to trick my family sometime with them.