You are Here:
PlayingColor: The World's First Coloring Playing Cards LIVE on Kickstarter

Author (Read 702 times)

Claire G

Hey all!

This is so exciting! Here is the link to the Kickstarter https://goo.gl/IEpdYq

I am Claire Green and I’m launching PlayingColor and I want to show them to you. I present the World’s First Coloring Playing Cards that you can color and play with!

Unleash your creativity and relax as you color the designs, then play and laugh with your friends and family. This deck contains 54 uniquely designed cards printed on a 270gsm thick stock with a coated back for easy shuffling, and an uncoated front for easy coloring. Pens, pencils, sharpies, fine pens, watercolors…whatever! You’re in charge!

This deck is awesome for a collector who wants to own something truly unique and one of a kind, or something to share and gift to friends who love coloring or playing cards! Perfect for all ages so Christmas gifts can be solved! ;)

Don't forget to check it out!  :D https://goo.gl/IEpdYq

I am here to answer any questions about the product, just post in the comments below and I’ll respond to you as soon as possible!

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
I would love to back but at $19 US it's a bit more than what I can budget in for a single deck. I hope your campaign is a great success, I'm cheering you on.  :D
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

Claire G

Thank You Fess! It was hard to get it lower due to the unique order and MOQ required, as well as the expensive shipping to US  :(

Re: PlayingColor: The World's First Coloring Playing Cards LIVE on Kickstarter
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 03:42:08 PM »

skinny

• Forum Regular
Received in Dallas, TX! I've mentioned this before, but 1 of these 2 is off to my sister's house to have her kids color and give back to me for Christmas!