You are Here:
TITANS Playing Cards Robber Baron Edition by Jody Eklund

Author (Read 875 times)

TITANS Playing Cards Robber Baron Edition by Jody Eklund
« on: October 14, 2016, 10:15:24 AM »

Jody Eklund

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

I will be launching my next project Titans the Robber Baron Edition on October 25th. Here is a sneak peak...
Jody Eklund

Re: TITANS Playing Cards Robber Baron Edition by Jody Eklund
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 10:49:41 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Your AoS here is very striking Jody. As usual, I can't wait for the campaign.  :D
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 10:43:28 AM »

Jody Eklund

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

It was great to meet many of you at the 52 Plus Joker this last weekend! I learned so much from all of you! For many of you who could not make the convention, be sure to put it on your calendar for next year in Cincinnati. It would be great to meet you all!

So, I had to hurry back to Colorado and make some final tweaks to my next project on my next Kickstarter project, Titans. This will be launching at 10am (MDT) this morning (in a little over an hour).

I have some great Early Birds and like last time they will last for the first 24 hours. I will only be making 600 of the Signature Series packs (3 deck pack) and 400 of the Leather cases with the limited deck inside. The limited deck will only be a 1000 print run.

I have included the changes I made to the design. Please let me know what you all think.
Jody Eklund

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 04:01:25 PM »

Kruser

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
  • Erlanger or Bust!!
Hi Jody!

Glad you made it home safely ... it was great to meet you and your wife at the convention!

My credit card is still badly bruised after Chicago - but i just pledged for a Signature Set! ... Looks like another successful campaign!

Good Luck!

Kruser
"The mind is like a parachute - It works best when it's open." - Frank Zappa

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 12:28:30 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)

Very nice stretch goal is now met. Exciting with three days left. If you're on the fence here, which who knows why you would be, might want to get in on this now. :))
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)