You are Here:
I have a storage room with 100s of different decks.

Author (Read 530 times)

I have a storage room with 100s of different decks.
« on: August 03, 2015, 02:35:33 AM »

Donavan

• Newcomer
Hi there,
My Name is Don, I'm the co owner of Protea Playing Cards in South Africa. We manufacture all kinds of playing cards for the retail and corporate market. I usually keep some over runs from the corporate cards eg : Three Ships Whisky. I am now looking to make space as we are running out of it. Some decks we have more than one and some we have up to 10 decks. I am just putting it out onto your forum to see if there would be any interest in them.
Thanks.

Re: I have a storage room with 100s of different decks.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 06:44:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi there,
My Name is Don, I'm the co owner of Protea Playing Cards in South Africa. We manufacture all kinds of playing cards for the retail and corporate market. I usually keep some over runs from the corporate cards eg : Three Ships Whisky. I am now looking to make space as we are running out of it. Some decks we have more than one and some we have up to 10 decks. I am just putting it out onto your forum to see if there would be any interest in them.
Thanks.

Hello, Don, and welcome!  I'm used to seeing Don as an abbreviation of Donald, not Donovan - interesting...

We have a message board in this forum for trading modern playing cards (less than 20 years old), but to participate, you need a little more experience under your belt - at least a week as a member, a reputation score of at least one (which usually happens automatically after you've made a handful of posts), a post count of at least 25 (the non-cards and "retail" sections of the site don't add to your post count) and you have to have read the board's rules.  Once you've done that, you can post freely to sell your items on "the Pasteboard Bazaar," the STISO board for modern decks.

Alternately, people who join the 52 Plus Joker Club at 52plusjoker.org have most of those pre-requisites waived.  They still have to read the board's rules, but that's it.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: I have a storage room with 100s of different decks.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 07:10:44 AM »

Donavan

• Newcomer
Thank you Don, I guess I'll just have to hang around for some chit chat and hopefully build a good reputation.
To show you I am not a fly by night chancer you are welcome to check out my website at www.proteaplayingcards.co.za
Check out some of our previous work and see what we do.  Chat more soon.