You are Here:
[SALE] Scarlett Tally-Ho Legacy - $400

Author (Read 1504 times)

[SALE] Scarlett Tally-Ho Legacy - $400
« on: July 16, 2015, 01:26:20 AM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
  • Charm gets you quite far. Guile gets you the rest.
Hey guys,

The Scarlett Tally-Ho deck was designed by Jackson Robinson in honor of his daughter Scarlett and in homage to the classic Tally-Ho design, one he states as one of his all-time favorite card designs. Jackson Robinson's Tally-ho line marks the first custom edition of the Tally Ho brand in over 100 years.

For this extremely limited Legacy Edition (Only 50 produced) Jackson pulled out all of the stops: He started with his already rare Gold Edition deck (which features fully custom designed, gold gilded playing cards printed by USPCC with metallic inks that are positively stunning, a gold foil and embossed tuck-case made with premium Synthetic Soft-Touch stock and also sees foil printing on the inside of the tuck as well a number seal) and hand built a custom White Ash wooden case with the Tally-Ho logo hand screened on the case and it's own custom seal (out of 50) and then hand signed by Jackson himself.

This is absolutely one of the finest modern playing card decks out there that saw no expense spared in it's design and production, not to mention one of the rarest with only 50 having been produced in total and only 41 of them sold to the public (39 through the original Kickstarter project and two through Jackson's Instagram @kingswildproject)

I am selling no.26/50 brand new and unopened

$400

This is up on eBay currently for $450

Will be shipping from US (zip 97211)
Shipping will be assessed individually

Let me know if anyone is interested,
Justin
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:50:13 PM by Justin O. »
Kickstarter completely revolutionized the way I waste money.

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.

Re: [SALE] Scarlett Tally-Ho Legacy - $450
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 11:26:58 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey guys,
No need for an introduction on this one...

You say there's no need - but it's always a good idea to do so.  Newbies might not know what you're offering - just because it's Jackson Robinson, don't assume everyone knows him and his work.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: [SALE] Scarlett Tally-Ho Legacy - $450
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:07:55 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Hey guys,
No need for an introduction on this one...

You say there's no need - but it's always a good idea to do so.  Newbies might not know what you're offering - just because it's Jackson Robinson, don't assume everyone knows him and his work.

That's fair, thank you for the perspective

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.

Re: [SALE] Scarlett Tally-Ho Legacy - $400
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 05:53:41 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Updating price to sell, updated main post, relisted on ebay at $450, but still want to offer a discount through here for anyone that is interested. Last price reduction, if it doesn't sell I am probably just going to open it up, will post pictures if that happens.