• The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Re: Bicycle Olympus ??
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 12:39:12 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Are you guys kidding me? I remember this guy clearly from E's FB...not a single image is original. Not the helmets, not the ace poking out, and on his other deck the pegasus is ripped off. PLEASE SOMEONE SUE THIS FUCK SO HE GOES AWAY!!!! I cannot stand this anymore. There are so many crap decks coming out and this guy wants to take other people's images and profit from them? D&D wake up and put this kid down!!!
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »

PoundFFFFFF

• Elite Member
Are you guys kidding me? I remember this guy clearly from E's FB...not a single image is original. Not the helmets, not the ace poking out, and on his other deck the pegasus is ripped off. PLEASE SOMEONE SUE THIS FUCK SO HE GOES AWAY!!!! I cannot stand this anymore. There are so many crap decks coming out and this guy wants to take other people's images and profit from them? D&D wake up and put this kid down!!!

His funding page has a comments section~ should help you vent.

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 12:54:30 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
man you need to calm down. let someone who can do something know.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 12:58:59 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I actually am calm lol. I'm just saying...this guy got slammed and flamed all over E's page. You would think he would have learned.? Either way, this deck won't get funded. He is just straight asking people for money like a beggar. "Please give me money so I can profit off of no effort of my own" lmao
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 03:58:41 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I actually am calm lol. I'm just saying...this guy got slammed and flamed all over E's page. You would think he would have learned.? Either way, this deck won't get funded. He is just straight asking people for money like a beggar. "Please give me money so I can profit off of no effort of my own" lmao

I must of missed the time where he always got slammed, because from my memory, everyone was praising him for these "awesome" cards, including me. If you look at the comments on his pictures they are generally positive. Maybe I just remember things wrong though.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 04:09:17 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Ellusionist themselves were warning this guy against the path he was on...and now here he is. If you have professionals giving you advise on the inner workings and legal systems of the industry, who are you to spit in their face? Know what I mean?
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 04:21:16 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Ellusionist themselves were warning this guy against the path he was on...and now here he is. If you have professionals giving you advise on the inner workings and legal systems of the industry, who are you to spit in their face? Know what I mean?

Oh, ok. I just found out where the original controversy started.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2249926044168&set=o.61472466160&type=1&permPage=1

And the criticism gets worse from there on.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Yes...that is actually not the beginning. Before that design, he offered the Spartan helmet design and some other stuff that was complete rip-off. I think it actually all started with the S&M ace and him using that. He was saying it was just for reference and he wasn't using it and all....but there it be right in the deck he is trying to produce.
Magical as Sin!