Scarlett Tally-Ho No.13 by KWP (KS)

Author (Read 21334 times)

Re: Scarlett Tally-Ho No.13 by KWP (KS)
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2015, 11:23:53 PM »

PurpleIce

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
There's some here if anyone is interested. A real bargain, so don't miss out
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scarlett-Tally-Ho-Playing-Cards-Gold-Gilded-Limited-Display-Decks-Kings-Wild-/111652843441?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19ff072fb1

WOW!
I only have $899 in my paypal account, so I'm out  :-[ .......... :)

Holy cow....i'm selling mine when i get them! And i'll sell for $899!!!  :P :P

« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2015, 12:16:07 AM »

bamabenz

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
I just realized that the gilded version is slightly shorter than the non-gilded version. Does anyone know why?

/bama

« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2015, 01:23:16 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
I just realized that the gilded version is slightly shorter than the non-gilded version. Does anyone know why?

/bama

I know that when Uusi does theirs, Peter uses a special jig/ clamp to hold the cards. He then sands the edges. It could be a case where who ever did these for Jackson over sanded them. I don't know if USPCC did them or he farmed them to somebody else.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2015, 10:10:23 AM »

JacksonRobinson

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
USPCC did all of the gilding for this deck, UUSI does every single one of there decks by hand and also with 24 Karat Gold. Not that USPCC did a poor job on the Scarletts, but the quality bar is always much higher with handwork and also top shelf materials... and also price. If I gilded my cards by hand and with 24 Karat Gold I would also charge UUSI prices for gilded decks...

FYI I will have hand gilded decks with 24 Gold leaf for Legal Tendar ;)
Jackson Robinson
www.kingswildproject.com

« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2015, 05:41:28 PM »

Talisman

USPCC did all of the gilding for this deck, UUSI does every single one of there decks by hand and also with 24 Karat Gold. Not that USPCC did a poor job on the Scarletts, but the quality bar is always much higher with handwork and also top shelf materials... and also price. If I gilded my cards by hand and with 24 Karat Gold I would also charge UUSI prices for gilded decks...

FYI I will have hand gilded decks with 24 Gold leaf for Legal Tendar ;)

Jackson, I can't wait for that Legal Tender campaign to begin. Now you are just upping the bar as always.