$75 Gold Arcane Deal from Ellusionist

Author (Read 7012 times)

Re: $75 Gold Arcane Deal from Ellusionist
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 03:07:24 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I think it's hard to resell the GA, and the RA these time.
Too much supply of them.
Yes but if i put it at a good price ike $75-$80 bucks people will buy instead of buying one for $100

Right now, GA are only about $60-$75 in ebay (bidding)
So, $50-55 would be a price that you can sell fast.
Yes but those still have a day left so they will probably go for about $75-$90 and it is right before christmas so they are lower in price i think i will wait to sell until the new year when people make their money spent at christmas back ;)

I think waiting is the best choice for us.
Because they won't do the $75 on GA again.
I'm currently have 2 GA that I wanna sell too.
But this isn't the right time.

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 03:11:47 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Why does everyone have prettier toys? I don't like being new :-\ haha
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 03:16:21 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I think it's hard to resell the GA, and the RA these time.
Too much supply of them.
Yes but if i put it at a good price ike $75-$80 bucks people will buy instead of buying one for $100

Right now, GA are only about $60-$75 in ebay (bidding)
So, $50-55 would be a price that you can sell fast.
Yes but those still have a day left so they will probably go for about $75-$90 and it is right before christmas so they are lower in price i think i will wait to sell until the new year when people make their money spent at christmas back ;)

I think waiting is the best choice for us.
Because they won't do the $75 on GA again.
I'm currently have 2 GA that I wanna sell too.
But this isn't the right time.
I agree, People spend alot of money on Presents, Trips, Etc. this time of year and dont have as much money to spend on Luxury Cards :D
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 03:30:18 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I think they ment they wont be available at this level again as in like the coming mounths not ever.

Report/Mark as Spam  Ellusionist: Magic Beyond Belief Limited time only. The Gold Arcanes are now available to anyone who places a shippable order over $75. Let's these babies snuggle up next to your LTD and Red Artifice decks now, because this offer vanishes in 48 hours. Once you get them, take a picture of all your rare decks and show them off.

But remember, after 48 hours, these decks won't be available at this level again.

I have a feeling he wasn't speaking in terms of "forever" but in terms of "for this holiday season." Perhaps even "for just this offer period." But I've been known to be wrong before, so maybe I'll look a little deeper into this.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:45:06 AM by Good@Sabacc »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I think they ment they wont be available at this level again as in like the coming mounths not ever.

Report/Mark as Spam  Ellusionist: Magic Beyond Belief Limited time only. The Gold Arcanes are now available to anyone who places a shippable order over $75. Let's these babies snuggle up next to your LTD and Red Artifice decks now, because this offer vanishes in 48 hours. Once you get them, take a picture of all your rare decks and show them off.

But remember, after 48 hours, these decks won't be available at this level again.

I have a feeling he wasn't speaking in terms of "forever" but in terms of "for this holiday season."  But I've been known to be wrong before, so maybe I'll look a little deeper into this.
I posted a comment and i will see if i get a response

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 08:31:23 AM »

Fallen_Angel_of_Luck

• Elite Member
hey guys im at the checkout do you reckon its worth it to get this and the LTD deck?

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 09:39:12 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
hey guys im at the checkout do you reckon its worth it to get this and the LTD deck?

Depends on what you are buying.

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
here is my order. My mom paid half so i only had to pay like 45 bucks and do some work for her. So as long as i sell the gold arcane for more that $45 im going to make a profit and im not going to sell it for $45 ;) :D :D

Item DescriptionPriceQtySubtotal
Login required Update Shopping Cart
Arcane Playing Cards White Arcane Playing Cards White  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $6.99 Remove $6.29
3-Deck Sample Pack 3-Deck Sample Pack   choose three 1 x Infinity Playing Cards $7.99
1 x Artifice Second Edition : Blue $6.99
1 x Bicycle Shadow Masters $6.99  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%.
$21.97 Remove $21.97
Artifice Second Edition : Emerald Artifice Second Edition : Emerald  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $6.99 Remove $6.29
Bicycle Masters Edition Playing Cards - Red Bicycle Masters Edition Playing Cards - Red  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $3.99 Remove $3.59
Black Tiger Gaff Deck Black Tiger Gaff Deck  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%.  You save 25% on your Black Tiger Gaff Deck. $29.95 Remove $20.21
Bicycle Black Tiger Deck - White Bicycle Black Tiger Deck - White  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $6.99 Remove $12.58
Bicycle Black Tiger Deck - Red Bicycle Black Tiger Deck - Red  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $6.99 Remove $6.29
Gold Arcane Deck: Precious Metal Series Gold Arcane Deck: Precious Metal Series  Enjoy you free Gold Arcane Deck.  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $0.00   $0.00
Holiday Wristband Holiday Wristband  Here is your exclusive wristband and your automatic entry for the 2011 Holiday Giveaway. See details here Good luck  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $0.00   $0.00
Bicycle Masters Edition Playing Cards - Blue Bicycle Masters Edition Playing Cards - Blue  Free gift with sample pack (1 free deck per order)  Thank you for coming back. Here is your automatic savings of 10%. $0.00   $0.00
    Pick up some cards    Discount Codes Enter your promo code here. Apply Coupon Cancel Coupon     
Grand Total $75.02
Subtotal $90.86
Discount -$15.84

• Select your free gifts and Checkout
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:39:58 PM by Aaron »

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
If you guys wait a few weeks and come up with a good price, I might be interesting in buying a gold arcane from one of you ::) I passed on the offer cause I've already spent everything on my LTD and red artifice, but I'm paying back my credit pretty fast. Nice order by the way.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:47:01 PM by Moon.exe »

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
If you guys wait a few weeks and come up with a good price, I might be interesting in buying a gold arcane from one of you ::) I passed on the offer cause I've already spent everything on my LTD and red artifice, but I'm paying back my credit pretty fast. Nice order by the way.
Ok ya i would definatly sell to you but im not going to recieve my order until probably the first or second week of January.

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 01:58:35 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
That's fine for me, I'm not really in a hurry :)
I should think of getting myself a suitcase or something now, at this rate the value is rising fast...

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 09:45:13 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
That's fine for me, I'm not really in a hurry :)
I should think of getting myself a suitcase or something now, at this rate the value is rising fast...

Gimme a shout.  I already have a lot of Gold Arcanes.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/