Our Top 10 Best Selling Decks of All Time

Author (Read 1653 times)

Our Top 10 Best Selling Decks of All Time
« on: June 22, 2012, 10:39:33 AM »

bmpokerworld

• Elite Member
We just posted our Top 10 Best selling decks of All Time. Check it out:

http://blog.bmpokerworld.com/2012/06/our-top-ten-best-selling-decks-of-all.html

Let me know what you think and if you were surprised by any of the decks on there or not on there.

Thanks!

Re: Our Top 10 Best Selling Decks of All Time
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
smoke and mirrors v7???

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I am very surprised about the Smoke and Mirrors V7 ;)
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm not too surprised by the decks listed, but I thought there'd be more limited decks on that list. I know 1. and 5. are up there because you created them, but with everything else, I'm flabbergasted over the listings.

smoke and mirrors v7???
I believe you guys have been mistaken because I only see the v6. I guess it was a typo.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 01:13:45 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
When I spoke to USPCC.. one of their top selling decks is the Bicycle Tragic Royalty

I was shocked, but it kinda makes sense.  They are available everywhere.

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 01:17:23 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I'm actually not really surprised. I took a minute to imagine which decks I thought would be in there before looking at the list, and I guessed a couple E decks, a couple Karnivals, as well as the premier back, the tattoo, and the Alchemy deck. I forgot about the v6s, but they don't surprise me either. The Ann Stokes, Brown rider back, and Series 1800s do though. Thx!

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 06:33:59 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I'm not too surprised by the decks listed, but I thought there'd be more limited decks on that list. I know 1. and 5. are up there because you created them, but with everything else, I'm flabbergasted over the listings.

smoke and mirrors v7???
I believe you guys have been mistaken because I only see the v6. I guess it was a typo.
Haha he changed it now, At UC he said it was a typo.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 09:43:43 PM »

vmagic

And it just so happens that his own deck is number 1? I find it hard to believe that deck would be his best selling deck but then again if he is one of the only sellers of that deck then it sort of makes sense.

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 01:59:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Actually, seven of the 10 decks on the list are limited editions.  Why should the list surprise you so much?

And it just so happens that his own deck is number 1? I find it hard to believe that deck would be his best selling deck but then again if he is one of the only sellers of that deck then it sort of makes sense.

Of course his own deck, a limited edition, would be a top seller.  Think of it like this: if you asked Alex what his best selling deck is, it would be his own.  Same thing if you asked Jonathan Bayme at T11 (since he does sell some non-T11 decks, it's a worthwhile question).  When the Premier Backs came out, his was the only game in town, so to speak.  Same thing with his Brown Rider Backs, which is why they're #5 on the hit parade.  They'd probably be higher if he printed more of them.

BTW: I really did like the Premier Backs a lot.  I thought it was one of the best applications of metallic ink on a deck to date.  Decks with only half the faces in metallics always seemed strange to me.  The back was a little strange at first, but I came to like it for its simplicity.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 07:11:48 AM »

bmpokerworld

• Elite Member

As I stated when I posted the list, it was based on the quantity of decks sold. We printed 2500 decks of the premier back and we sold all of them. That is why it was number one because we have not sold 2500 of any other deck. If I was just promoting a deck that I made, the brown rider back would have been number 2!!!!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:25:04 AM by bmpokerworld »