You are Here:
Long time no see :)

Author (Read 526 times)

Long time no see :)
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:18:43 AM »

HandSkillz

• Discourse Lover
Haven't been on the forum in almost two years, so I'll reintroduce myself.

Things have changed quite a bit...

When I joined this forum I had a miserable job, no money, no card collection...I was just looking to get into cards and back into magic.  Some amazing people, such as Don Boyer, Lee Asher, and Jackson Robinson had deep personal impacts, whether it was sending me a surprise deck or just being encouraging about my love for cards and magic, they really helped me find my passion again.

Since then, I have gotten married, got a job in investment banking, and while I can't collect and dedicate time to magic like I once did, I now have a deeper appreciation for the cards and life in general.

I'm back because I miss it, I really do. I read a few posts, and man I've missed a lot. happy to see Jackson is still killing it and 52+ has continued to grow it's brand.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again. Maybe send me a pm or respond to this with your favorite deck I missed in 2016 :)

-B
Starting to get better...have to stay dedicated...can't lose any more cards in the middle of a trick.  Literally, completely lost a card.