You are Here:
New to the Group!

Author (Read 822 times)

New to the Group!
« on: January 11, 2017, 10:48:14 PM »

pokereaq

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Facebook:
Hello!  I'm so glad to have become a member of this Amazing Group!  I've thought about it for years, and finally got my feet wet!
My Name is Lee Donelson.  I live in Fountain, Colorado.  I am a Card Collector.  I have been collecting Playing Cards for 29 years!  I bought my first deck when I was 12 years old.  It is an Altenburg-Stralsunder Deck from West Germany.  It is a portrait of Prince Charles & Princess Diana on their wedding day.  Since then, I have collected nearly 4,000 decks of different cards; very few duplicates.  Besides C
collecting cards, I also collect anything, and everything with cards or suits on it, from toothpicks & napkins to guitars & Whiskey bottles.  That's a very brief overview of me, I would love to answer any questions for you, share pictures, and just talk!  If you happen to be on Instagram, I try to post a new picture of something of mine, card-related everyday.  I am @pokereaq.  Okay, Thanks!  Lee
Lee Donelson

Re: New to the Group!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 12:18:48 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Hello Lee, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got quite the intense collection going! I look forward to seeing some and seeing your opinions as you join the conversation. You're in very good company here.  ;)
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »

Bucky

• Newcomer
Welcome aboard Lee!

That sounds like a very enviable collection, makes me feel like a total slacker.

I'll definitely take a look at your instagram, love seeing pictures of other peoples collections.

You sound like a great addition to the community here.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:48:06 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Welcome, Lee! :D

Sounds like you have an AMAZING collection and I look forward to seeing it over time both on your instagram (which I have begun to follow) as well as hopefully here! 

Great to have you. :bosswalk: