You are Here:
auctions are always nice

Author (Read 2035 times)

auctions are always nice
« on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:22 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370549779535#ht_500wt_1202
red artifice started at 6.50 when i got there. If I get for my current bid it will be nice.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: auctions are always nice
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:11:27 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
For future reference,

Its generally better not to post a link to an action you are bidding on. Now you are just showing all the people on the forums about the good deal you may or may not get ( they might bid against you ). It's a nice gesture to show everyone good auctions but it does not make sense if you are trying to win it for a cheap price.

There is also a fair amount of time left in the auction. When I sold my Red Artifice on eBay, within the last 10 minutes of the auction the price went up by $40. ( I was selling 3 in one auction )
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:22:13 PM by Curt »

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
nice, well i bid on it more for the maybe i will win chance. Did not mind showing it because if I dont get it I don't mind.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 12:50:46 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
In all my time collecting I've only seen one auction I was stupid enough to not bid on get through. It was a sealed in cellophane blue Jerry's deck that ended at about $110. This was back when they consistently sold for $350-450 a deck on eBay.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:56 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
In all my time collecting I've only seen one auction I was stupid enough to not bid on get through. It was a sealed in cellophane blue Jerry's deck that ended at about $110. This was back when they consistently sold for $350-450 a deck on eBay.

man that had to suck. i just found a guy giving a red and blue v1 artifice for what i wanted so now im good, take that auction.

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 11:02:38 PM »

John B.

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
so there is an auction with only 3 days left, its a red artifice for $30 with $5 shipping. hope i win this one cause i can get blue v1 for $8  more for vortex i guess. :)