You are Here:
The biggest playing card purchases of my life and why that's awesome for you

Author (Read 5861 times)

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
You'll have to wait until next week.  :)

Would you take anything beside paypal, i still have yet to make one.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
PayPal is all I CAN take considering I don't have a store set up that can take credit cards. However, feel free to send me your credit card numbers. I promise I won't use them for buying multiple $475 purchases at E.

Seriously though, set one up.
Forum Founder.

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer

Seriously though, set one up.

Well i would but... my bank account is none existent do to the fact of paying for culinary school. And i don't have a credit card.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
i have a debit card...... can that help?
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
way stoked for this Alex!! What day next week?
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Anything that you can link a PayPal with works in this scenario. @JDsob, you can always wire money directly into my account, but it will be up to you to account for the fees so that the final value deposited is the price for the decks.

Also I changed around the discounts, which makes things slightly more expensive (by a few dollars) for a very small amount of people, but makes things way cheaper for a huge amount of people. :)

@Brown_Baggs: I want to do this annually, at the very least, and really get more items in stock at lower prices if this sale is successful. I'll announce the day once the entire list of goods is 100% finalized. Stay tune to our Facebook.

Hint: Bulk discounts are great and will make things quite cheap. However, things will be even cheaper for you if you've been posting a lot, if you've tweeted the Vortex link, and if you've pledged on Kickstarter. The savings difference isn't 25% here, but it's a small amount that definitely doesn't hurt, and it's an additional way of saying thank you for having done those things.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:53:33 PM by alex. »
Forum Founder.

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
Anything that you can link a PayPal with works in this scenario. @JDsob, you can always wire money directly into my account, but it will be up to you to account for the fees so that the final value deposited is the price for the decks.

Also I changed around the discounts, which makes things slightly more expensive (by a few dollars) for a very small amount of people, but makes things way cheaper for a huge amount of people. :)

@Brown_Baggs: I want to do this annually, at the very least, and really get more items in stock at lower prices if this sale is successful. I'll announce the day once the entire list of goods is 100% finalized. Stay tune to our Facebook.

Hint: Bulk discounts are great and will make things quite cheap. However, things will be even cheaper for you if you've been posting a lot, if you've tweeted the Vortex link, and if you've pledged on Kickstarter. The savings difference isn't 25% here, but it's a small amount that definitely doesn't hurt, and it's an additional way of saying thank you for having done those things.

Alright ill figure something out by the time the sale starts.
And please, call me John.

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
^ I know almost everyone's name here, but I try to avoid it because random people reading the thread may have no idea who is who.  ;)
Forum Founder.

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
^ I know almost everyone's name here, but I try to avoid it because random people reading the thread may have no idea who is who.  ;)

Make up an extremely random name for me then.

Marcus

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Veteran
Sure thing, Donald.
Yes, I might be the guy you remember from that thing at that place way back when.

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
What's the Holiday Variety Box?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Sure thing, Donald.

http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm suggests "Lesley Mcvoy".  I like it.

Anyway, Alex I take it we can send you the money via PayPal without having an account?  All you have to do is email out an invoice.  I've stated before, I will not make another PayPal account as long as I live.  I don't think I'm unjustified in saying that if comes down to them losing money or you paying money you don't rightfully owe, they may attempt to steal your money, threaten you and your family, threaten to steal your property, threaten to send people to your home, break several laws and not stop unless you get an actual Government body to step in and force them to stop.  Then they'll break the terms of the agreement between the Government, themselves and me.. err.. 'you' but by they stage you're just so happy to get them off your back that you really just don't feel like suing.  I mean, you're only 17 and frankly never want to have to deal with them again.

Seriously, Alex, if I was you, I'd just set up a worldpay or moneybookers (Skrill) account to deal with your stuff.  That's up to you, though; will you be sending out invoices so we can pay via paypal without an account.

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
PayPal is awful in every sense of the word, but it's time saving.

I guess the no PayPal issue is solved, then. I'll look into Skrill after this sale. :)
Forum Founder.

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Should I get 6 or 8 infinity decks?
6, Why would you need 8? there not limited.

If you're planning to use them, get more.  I am using them and the handling on them is amazing.  The designs are pretty nice as well - custom courts, pips, backs, jokers, everything.

@Alex - DUDE, massive sale!  I have to get a look at that!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:34:03 AM by Good@Sabacc »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

eggman

• Elite Member
So Alex, I guess you will not be selling the LTD decks?

dee1orean

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Very cool of you Alex!
I'm the Master of Nonsensical Sense and illogical Logic