You are Here:
The biggest playing card purchases of my life and why that's awesome for you

Author (Read 5862 times)

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
So today I dropped a load of money on D&D's latest deck (kind of, I got a brick).

I also dropped close to $1,000 on Ellusionist. I love that company, and seeing as how they are the reason I stumbled into this community in the first place I don't mind the purchase. However, I have nowhere to even store the items I got.

When my orders arrive, I will be selling Infinity decks at a heavily reduced cost, as well as reduced cost Pure Smokes which I know a lot of you have been holding off on because of the price tag. This will be your chance to get it for much less.

What's in it for me? Making some of the money back for my own purchases of Infinity decks and Pure Smoke itself, as well as receiving some LTD decks and Black Ghosts 1st Editions.

This isn't my last purchase. With any luck, I'll be buying a ton of T11 stuff tomorrow to stock up on White Centurions. I don't care about those guys very much, and will be reselling 100% of what I buy for somewhere along the lines of half price of what they sell their stuff for.

I wanted to get some Black Crowns for you guys as well to sell at a reduced cost but that didn't end up going to well!

So here is what will be up for sale in my personal "store" in the T/S/ISO board within a week or two:

Fulton decks
Infinity decks
Pure Smokes
D&D IAOCP books
(hopefully) Random T11 products (probably Monarchs & Sentinels)
+ Bonus decks & Vortex swag with every purchase.

This is one of those things that I like to call a triple-win. The big companies get their profit, I get my collection looking good, and you guys get awesome discounts that simply don't exist anywhere else, and never will again.

So save some of your money if you are still in need of the items listed above.  :)
Forum Founder.

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Looks good, sounds good, is good. Might consider buying some.

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
i officially love you alex!!!! you should make some shirts with the vortex backs on it, id buy one, so i can use the vortex wearing a vortex shirt. AND THINKING OF THIS I HAD AN AWESOME IDEA YOU'D LOVE ALEX!!!! make a shirt of the jokers, one with the reveal and a normal one (without the reveal), sell them in a bundle with the dress-code download and wear the t-shirts out and force the 6 of diamonds and do dress-code to reveal their card (but fail at revealing their card in the pack and then do dress-code)
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Thats awesome!! How are you going to deal with the demand?

I would love to pick up some of the Infinity and some of the bonus decks/vortex swag. I'm sure there will be many others in the same position? Is it a first come first serve type of deal?

Kudos to you Alex, you just keep making this forum and community better with stuff like this, you constant presence in the forums, the growth of the forums (new design type forum thats coming), and many other ways. Its very admirable and I know you'll go far in what your doing. It shows how much it means to you.

Cheers!
-David
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
i wouldn't mind picking up some:
Fulton decks
Infinity decks
Pure Smokes
D&D IAOCP books

what prices are you thinking of alex?
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I came here too late..
Just ordered a brick of fulton's deck.
Unfortunately.

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Wasn't to impressed with the Fulton deck TBH.  I don't like the whole '1 odd pip' thing but I might go on a binge when you get your stuff... we'll see.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
So today I dropped a load of money on D&D's latest deck (kind of, I got a brick).

I also dropped close to $1,000 on Ellusionist. I love that company, and seeing as how they are the reason I stumbled into this community in the first place I don't mind the purchase. However, I have nowhere to even store the items I got.

When my orders arrive, I will be selling Infinity decks at a heavily reduced cost, as well as reduced cost Pure Smokes which I know a lot of you have been holding off on because of the price tag. This will be your chance to get it for much less.

What's in it for me? Making some of the money back for my own purchases of Infinity decks and Pure Smoke itself, as well as receiving some LTD decks and Black Ghosts 1st Editions.

This isn't my last purchase. With any luck, I'll be buying a ton of T11 stuff tomorrow to stock up on White Centurions. I don't care about those guys very much, and will be reselling 100% of what I buy for somewhere along the lines of half price of what they sell their stuff for.

I wanted to get some Black Crowns for you guys as well to sell at a reduced cost but that didn't end up going to well!

So here is what will be up for sale in my personal "store" in the T/S/ISO board within a week or two:

Fulton decks
Infinity decks
Pure Smokes
D&D IAOCP books
(hopefully) Random T11 products (probably Monarchs & Sentinels)
+ Bonus decks & Vortex swag with every purchase.

This is one of those things that I like to call a triple-win. The big companies get their profit, I get my collection looking good, and you guys get awesome discounts that simply don't exist anywhere else, and never will again.

So save some of your money if you are still in need of the items listed above.  :)
Thats awesome!
And please let us know soon of the prices. I may buy some infinity decks from you

Eyeball

• Elite Member
I was out all night doing Black Friday shopping at Fry's haha so this works out very nicely :D
You are a great guy Alex, I'm so glad I stumbled upon the Vortex deck which led me to these forums.

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I am drafting up the prices right now, and putting up more decks and goods from my personal collection as well. This is going to be a Holiday sales event you won't want to miss.
Forum Founder.

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Did u manage to get a White Cents
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Did u manage to get a White Cents

Nope. I had three orders for $150 in my cart, went to get my wallet, came back 30 seconds later and they were sold out.

I got 24 Monarchs and two Brown Wynn's as a result. Woop.
Forum Founder.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Should I get 6 or 8 infinity decks?

Billywiz

• Elite Member
Can't wait Alex, this is why I love this site. ;D

Billy.

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
Should I get 6 or 8 infinity decks?
6, Why would you need 8? there not limited.

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
If they're not limited, why would he need even six? The point is that for whatever reason, he thinks he may need more.

Get eight if you need eight, get six if you need six. Either way, you'll be getting them cheaper from me if you're willing to wait a bit to get the package. :)
Forum Founder.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
If they're not limited, why would he need even six? The point is that for whatever reason, he thinks he may need more.

Get eight if you need eight, get six if you need six. Either way, you'll be getting them cheaper from me if you're willing to wait a bit to get the package. :)
I need to know how much  you are going to sell them for though.

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
Oh you mean't should you get more if alex has a good deal on them.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:

Around $30 for 6 not including random discounts and bonuses. About $40 for 8.
Forum Founder.

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

Those are crazy prices! Thank you so much Alex. You are truly amazing.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:43:08 PM by Curt »
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

Damn. Good prices but I want to spend $150 so that I can get the LTD deck. Decisions decisions

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
If only you said this on tuesday when i spent 30 and got 3 decks.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Here is a list of what will be available for purchase:

Metal Jackets, Infinity Decks, Monarch Decks, White New Fan Backs, Vision Decks, Gargoyle Expo, CARC Acorn Backs, White Ghosts 2nd ed., Black Ghosts 2nd ed., Blue Masters Decks, IAOCP books, Pure Smokes, Pure Smoke Cartridge Refills, Emerald Artifice, Blue Artifice v2, White Lion AIP Bottles, Smoke & Mirrors v6, Smoke & Mirrors v5, Bicycle Holiday Sets, The Ultimate Holiday Variety Box, Split Spade Lion Decks, Virginia Slims Decks, Arrco Crown Decks,  Vortex Proto Playing Cards, Vortex Prototype Deck (same one as on Kickstarter).

Among the loads of discounts, and shipping prices that are actually fair and not what the companies charge you, everyone gets a signed card from my first ever deck review on YouTube, that "infamous" WSOP decko f cards (anyone who has watched my channel knows what this is).
Forum Founder.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Here is a list of what will be available for purchase:

Metal Jackets, Infinity Decks, Monarch Decks, White New Fan Backs, Vision Decks, Gargoyle Expo, CARC Acorn Backs, White Ghosts 2nd ed., Black Ghosts 2nd ed., Blue Masters Decks, IAOCP books, Pure Smokes, Pure Smoke Cartridge Refills, Emerald Artifice, Blue Artifice v2, White Lion AIP Bottles, Smoke & Mirrors v6, Smoke & Mirrors v5, Bicycle Holiday Sets, The Ultimate Holiday Variety Box, Split Spade Lion Decks, Virginia Slims Decks, Arrco Crown Decks,  Vortex Proto Playing Cards, Vortex Prototype Deck (same one as on Kickstarter).

Among the loads of discounts, and shipping prices that are actually fair and not what the companies charge you, everyone gets a signed card from my first ever deck review on YouTube, that "infamous" WSOP decko f cards (anyone who has watched my channel knows what this is).
Wow! I will probably want some of those! This will be a pain but can you give us prices please?

xela

• Queen of Clubs

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
You'll have to wait until next week.  :)
Forum Founder.