Author (Read 842 times)

The Next Aether Deck - How you can be the first to see it
« on: November 23, 2011, 01:20:31 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Clicking here will take you to our Facebook page where the latest Fan of the Week winners won quite the prize, one of which is a chance to see our next deck a very long time before anyone else even knows its name. They get to see the preview next week.

However, if you guys are interested, the next three Fan of the Week winners will also receive this as their prize.

To win, the easiest way is to do the following:

- Pledge for the Vortex. Obviously this is the biggest way you can support AetherCards as a startup company. I'm pretty sure all of you here have already done that though, so let's move on.

- Post on our Facebook news stories! Stimulate discussion.

- Tag yourself in our Facebook pictures.

- Create YouTube videos about the Vortex Kickstarter and/or The Discourse forums.

- Post on these forums! The more quality posts you make, the more chances you have of winning.

- Spread the word about Aether & the Vortex deck!

Because of how difficult it has been to match Discourse usernames to Facebook profiles, you must now post why you deserve to win the competition on our Facebook sometime during the week (at the end of it is probably the best idea). Fan of the Week is (typically) announced every Saturday night. Posting why you should win (don't be afraid to get detailed) will at the very least make you eligible to win. This dramatically increases the chances of everyone who wants to participate.

As far as the next deck goes, I am perfectly aware we are still fundraising for the Vortex. I am philosophically against how some companies launch a new deck every month. My next deck's Kickstarter won't start until at least Q1 2012, which is months away. Of course that is followed by the fundraising period, printing, and shipping. The next deck is something that I won't settle for anything short of perfection (in my eyes) with. I've learned a lot from the Vortex and continue to learn more every day.

* The next deck is not Vortex v2 which some people have seen a preview of by posting on The Discourse often. It's a different series.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:29:57 PM by alex. »
Forum Founder.

Re: The Next Aether Deck - How you can be the first to see it
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 06:26:49 AM »

Bulldozah

May we have the first letter of the first word of the series? (Assuming there is more than one word.) I love wild speculation!

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 07:31:57 AM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
I want to know the next deck, make me fan of the week. :)

*shh if i don't just show me anyway*  :P
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:18:33 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
You should look in our staff boards, lots of information there on upcoming decks, features, etc.

Oh wait... ;)
Forum Founder.