You are Here:
no black friday sale from Ellusionist...

Author (Read 2971 times)

no black friday sale from Ellusionist...
« on: November 21, 2011, 04:13:37 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Sadly there is no Black Friday sale from Ellusionist.... the reason is because they already have so many things going on this week!

Re: no black friday sale from Ellusionist...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
What is your source?
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 07:48:17 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Its been written in the Ellusionist Forums.

Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:22:45 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Its on the Ellusionist forums and on the Ellusionist Facebook page.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
That is dumb i was hoping that you would get one of the LTD. Decks for an order over $75
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 10:04:53 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
First they said there wouldn't be one... now they're saying we'll have to wait and see  :-[
I guess ill just wait till Friday to order

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
First they said there wouldn't be one... now they're saying we'll have to wait and see  :-[
I guess ill just wait till Friday to order

I hope they do, but my wallet says otherwise.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
I can't order till Dec. 3rd :( because they don't get back How to do Street Magic in stock till then. I wish I could order on Black Friday. I won't be mad if theres no sale.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I honestly don't care too much. The only deck I really care for right now from E is the Infinity Deck, and I don't plan on spending enough to get the LTD deck, so a black friday/holiday sale would be nice, but I won't be sad if they don't have one.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 10:30:09 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I can't order till Dec. 3rd :( because they don't get back How to do Street Magic in stock till then. I wish I could order on Black Friday. I won't be mad if theres no sale.
I honestly wasn't too happy with How to Do Street Magic. I mean, its a great dvd and its taught by the great Brad Christian but I'm more of a card guy and even some of the card tricks in it, I didn't like. But its still a good dvd

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 10:33:49 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I won't be mad if theres no sale.

Me either. I will be spending at least $100 on the Blue Crown, and if Theory11 is doing their $50 deal like last year that will be another $150.

The ironic thing is Black Friday sales are supposed to make us save money, but instead the exact opposite is happening.

I really have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 03:10:24 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I won't be mad if theres no sale.

Me either. I will be spending at least $100 on the Blue Crown, and if Theory11 is doing their $50 deal like last year that will be another $150.

The ironic thing is Black Friday sales are supposed to make us save money, but instead the exact opposite is happening.

I really have a love/hate relationship with Black Friday.

Me too. But at least the day gives you a chance to catch up on something that isn't usually avaliable.

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 03:26:29 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:

That would be because all of the special offers from the different magic companies so far are new releases of products or a "Free" gift that comes with the customer spend X amount of dollars. Non of those promotions really cost the companies anything due to the fact that you either pay for the product outright, or are buying enough merchandise that the sales price greatly outweighs the cost of the free gift.

It will be interesting to see what E is up to; I like the fact I am forced to make a decision on what to purchase and keep a budget. So far, I will be pickin up 2 or 3 Black Crowns, Possibly taking T11 up on their deal if they have White Centurions and Ill just wait and see what is up with D&D and E. If its just a new deck of cards from D&D, that I am not drawn to in some way, then I will probably pass. And unless E is doing a promotion to add free 1st edition black ghosts to a X amount of dollar order, I probably will pass on theirs as well since I don't really care about the gold arcane, Limited decks and I have 3 sealed Red Artifice.

My max budget is going to be $100 but I will most likely try and keep as close to $50-$75 as I can.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:44:47 AM by Curt »

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 10:11:02 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

That would be because all of the special offers from the different magic companies so far are new releases of products or a "Free" gift that comes with the customer spend X amount of dollars. Non of those promotions really cost the companies anything due to the fact that you either pay for the product outright, or are buying enough merchandise that the sales price greatly outweighs the cost of the free gift.

It will be interesting to see what E is up to; I like the fact I am forced to make a decision on what to purchase and keep a budget. So far, I will be pickin up 2 or 3 Black Crowns, Possibly taking T11 up on their deal if they have White Centurions and Ill just wait and see what is up with D&D and E. If its just a new deck of cards from D&D, that I am not drawn to in some way, then I will probably pass. And unless E is doing a promotion to add free 1st edition black ghosts to a X amount of dollar order, I probably will pass on theirs as well since I don't really care about the gold arcane, Limited decks and I have 3 sealed Red Artifice.

My max budget is going to be $100 but I will most likely try and keep as close to $50-$75 as I can.

My max is $200, but what I usually do this time of year when something like this happens, since my Mom won't let me open any of the packages that come to the door due to they might be presents, I usually don't need to pay  ;D
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

I like the fact I am forced to make a decision on what to purchase and keep a budget.

I have a great way to maintain a budget - I collect decks only from a certain series based on certain criteria. That way, I don't spend thousands on every deck possible. My current criteria is as follows:

MUST be of Bicycle brand
MUST have a Bicycle logo at top of the box
MUST have an AoS pip on front cover too!

That way, I know what to buy, unless I am experimenting on other cards, than that's another story. If i didn't have this system, I would probably be in the toilet $500 more than i am.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605