You are Here:
LTD. (Limited) Playing Cards from Ellusionist

Author (Read 16388 times)

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Slightly disappointed that word about these got out before release. Disappointed because - things change right up to the moment of release. We'll do mock ups of pages and toss things around, we'll change our minds on prices and free gift tiers, we'll add more incentives to certain things, package things together or put a hold in things entirely. With this information out there now however, things are set in stone - so while there may have been talk of just given away with every contest entry - it'll now just be that. Talk. Now I say only 'slightly' because really - free marketing is free marketing. We prefer to do things on our terms, so that the information that is disseminated is at least correct, but given we're not behind the hype on these, free marketing is free marketing.

There's been times over the last three months when things have 'supposedly leaked' - and have turned out to be dead wrong. Ellusionist as a business releases information, pictures and content that we know to be correct to trusted sources - sites like 52Cartes, TheCardist and forums like these. Just saying - there's a reason we do things the way we do.

All that aside, and with our hand forced and set in stone - The Ltd. Deck will only be available between Nov. 22nd and Dec 31st, ONLY as a Free Gift in the $150 tier or Contest Giveaway Prize. Could we sell them for $7 a pop and make a better margin on them?
Sure. Are we going to? No. Why only at the $150 tier? Because we decided that's where we're going to place them. This is a limited deck. We're not randomly selling an arbitrary number of them. We're not having limited sale windows. We're giving them away to our customers. We just as easily could have said 'We'll give you 1 entry for every $25 you spend in store' - and moved more product then simply saying 'We'll give you a free gift at a certain level' - something we've been doing for the last year. All we've done is added and extra choice at a certain level. And people aren't happy about that? I think it's something that some people might want to have another think about.

They are a limited deck - just like Gold Arcane, Like Red Artifice, Like Black Ghost 1st Edition - only these not only have a limited quantity, but they are also for a limited time. They do not have a counterpart - like the other three decks, they were created to be in and of themselves. The other three decks sit at the $350 level. To be perfectly honest - we couldn't have made it much easier to get a deck. Pure Smoke and a Deck of Infinity's. Boom. You're done.

If I seem harsh in my comments above - certainly not my intention. My intention was simply to set things straight. I may be slightly bitter over some comments, with all the work we've put in over the last year, the ways we've given back - unlike any other company out there - only to have it denigrated? Well, it's a tough pill to swallow, and one I bear personally.

Any questions, comments or feedback - my door is always open.

-Jake

I understand what your saying but i fell that all the card companies are just trying to make it so you buy more of there stuff, i did not mean just to signal E out but I know i did. I apologize for that.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Slightly disappointed that word about these got out before release. Disappointed because - things change right up to the moment of release. We'll do mock ups of pages and toss things around, we'll change our minds on prices and free gift tiers, we'll add more incentives to certain things, package things together or put a hold in things entirely. With this information out there now however, things are set in stone - so while there may have been talk of just given away with every contest entry - it'll now just be that. Talk. Now I say only 'slightly' because really - free marketing is free marketing. We prefer to do things on our terms, so that the information that is disseminated is at least correct, but given we're not behind the hype on these, free marketing is free marketing.

There's been times over the last three months when things have 'supposedly leaked' - and have turned out to be dead wrong. Ellusionist as a business releases information, pictures and content that we know to be correct to trusted sources - sites like 52Cartes, TheCardist and forums like these. Just saying - there's a reason we do things the way we do.

All that aside, and with our hand forced and set in stone - The Ltd. Deck will only be available between Nov. 22nd and Dec 31st, ONLY as a Free Gift in the $150 tier or Contest Giveaway Prize. Could we sell them for $7 a pop and make a better margin on them?
Sure. Are we going to? No. Why only at the $150 tier? Because we decided that's where we're going to place them. This is a limited deck. We're not randomly selling an arbitrary number of them. We're not having limited sale windows. We're giving them away to our customers. We just as easily could have said 'We'll give you 1 entry for every $25 you spend in store' - and moved more product then simply saying 'We'll give you a free gift at a certain level' - something we've been doing for the last year. All we've done is added and extra choice at a certain level. And people aren't happy about that? I think it's something that some people might want to have another think about.

They are a limited deck - just like Gold Arcane, Like Red Artifice, Like Black Ghost 1st Edition - only these not only have a limited quantity, but they are also for a limited time. They do not have a counterpart - like the other three decks, they were created to be in and of themselves. The other three decks sit at the $350 level. To be perfectly honest - we couldn't have made it much easier to get a deck. Pure Smoke and a Deck of Infinity's. Boom. You're done.

If I seem harsh in my comments above - certainly not my intention. My intention was simply to set things straight. I may be slightly bitter over some comments, with all the work we've put in over the last year, the ways we've given back - unlike any other company out there - only to have it denigrated? Well, it's a tough pill to swallow, and one I bear personally.

-Jake

Just a quick question. If there aren't 5,000 orders of $150 or above, what happens to the rest of the decks?

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Is the LTD deck the christmas deck we have been talking about?
So, there won't be more decks by E this year, right?
(Im asking not because I want, I'm asking cause I really want a pause from new decks)

Also, I don't think the 5000 decks will go out fast.
So, I could wait for a while.
But really, I really want the gold artifact coin too. Can't you do the new tier for the LTD deck separately? Cause I really like to have both deck and coin. And making multiple orders of $150 is not my choice. If I really have $300, I would go for the deck in $350 teir.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Is the LTD deck the christmas deck we have been talking about?
So, there won't be more decks by E this year, right?
(Im asking not because I want, I'm asking cause I really want a pause from new decks)

Also, I don't think the 5000 decks will go out fast.
So, I could wait for a while.
But really, I really want the gold artifact coin too. Can't you do the new tier for the LTD deck separately? Cause I really like to have both deck and coin. And making multiple orders of $150 is not my choice. If I really have $300, I would go for the deck in $350 teir.
The LTD deck is the christmas deck. And from what we know, the only E decks coming out the rest of this year are the Infinity and the LTD! But they may have others!

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

-Jake

Sorry about saying I wish it was available for all tiers above $150, I just thought it would be nice. I wasn't trying to come off as rude by saying that.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Xntrix

• True Member

• Facebook:
Sorry about saying I wish it was available for all tiers above $150, I just thought it would be nice. I wasn't trying to come off as rude by saying that.

No need to apologize - you're certainly free to express your opinion or offer suggestions. This one we actually considered - but I don't think it made the cut - solely because our free gift system is not smart enough to distinguish between a $150 Tier Ltd Deck and a $350 Tier Ltd Deck. It looks at them and sees two of the gifts, and throws an error.

Yes, LTD is our Christmas Deck - being only available during the Christmas period. While we always have decks in the works, it'd be a bit late in the year to bring out any more - especially given we're 'releasing' two next week (Ltd and Infinity).

Yes, we have 5,000 decks to giveaway. Do we expect to move them all during the Christmas Period? Possibly. What's going to happen if there are any left? We may give them away as prizes in future competitions - but we're not going to be making them available in another manner - like for sale.

-Jake
To enquire about Ellusionist sponsorship,  provide feedback or just have a chat - please email me at Jake {at} ellusionist.com

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

No need to apologize - you're certainly free to express your opinion or offer suggestions. This one we actually considered - but I don't think it made the cut - solely because our free gift system is not smart enough to distinguish between a $150 Tier Ltd Deck and a $350 Tier Ltd Deck. It looks at them and sees two of the gifts, and throws an error.

Yes, LTD is our Christmas Deck - being only available during the Christmas period. While we always have decks in the works, it'd be a bit late in the year to bring out any more - especially given we're 'releasing' two next week (Ltd and Infinity).

Yes, we have 5,000 decks to giveaway. Do we expect to move them all during the Christmas Period? Possibly. What's going to happen if there are any left? We may give them away as prizes in future competitions - but we're not going to be making them available in another manner - like for sale.

-Jake
  Jake, did you get my latest message?

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
there may have been talk of just given away with every contest entry - it'll now just be that. Talk.

So why is it that the rumour mill has the final say over your plans?  I don't understand why you couldn't just say that these guesses and leaks were wrong.  I'll be honest here (and please bear in mind, I support your company and love your products); it sounds like it's convenient for you guys to go with what was leaked and toss the blame on people who observed the leak that they're not receiving something potentially better.

I'm by no means a PR whiz so maybe I'm just missing the point here but I see no reason why you couldn't have simply said nothing about it and continued with whatever plans you saw fit, ignoring whatever information had been made available for the simple reason that until you confirmed it, nobody knew if it were true or not.

I'm not personally disgruntled or aggrieved by this info and your plans, it's just that I've seen this excuse played off by several big companies about leaks and it has never made any sense to me.

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
The leak is the leak. Don't stick that it has to be true. Something can always change when it's not an official announcement yet. The good point of the leak is that people who are able to know what is the plan can comment and give a suggestion so maybe the real announcement would be better. It's win-win situation, isn't it?

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Yea, but the $150 is towards the stuff you buy!!!
Thank you. Thats what I was trying to say lol

and towards the ltd deck. its not free. you are still paying for it.
no, you are paying $150 for the other stuff and getting the LTD deck free

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

You have to pay for something else to get it, even if you don't have anything else in plan to buy.
And $150 is not a small bucks. I'd better buy them for $10 than paying $150 for it and get other things that I might not want.

I have some plan in my mind to buy right now. It's not $150 so, I have to find something to fill up $150 to get the deck. It's very smart marketing plan. But I understand why they don't sell it. They can't risk another crash since the red artifice release.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

You have to pay for something else to get it, even if you don't have anything else in plan to buy.
And $150 is not a small bucks. I'd better buy them for $10 than paying $150 for it and get other things that I might not want.

I have some plan in my mind to buy right now. It's not $150 so, I have to find something to fill up $150 to get the deck. It's very smart marketing plan. But I understand why they don't sell it. They can't risk another crash since the red artifice release.
Im not exactly sure what they did but they changed something so that there will be no crashes
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:22:13 PM by Curt »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I believe I recall E saying they changed to the cloud service style servers so that would eliminate the crashing, I could be wrong though.

Lets end the back and forth about if whether the new deck is "Free" please, it seems its really just a matter of opinion.

Personally, I will end up passing on this deck, doesn't look amazing and since its a little costly to get I will just not add this one to my collection.

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Well looks like I won't be getting an ltd deck this time around. While the money itself is not an issue, I just can't think of $150 worth of product I'd actually buy. I don't buy multiple decks, and don't do magic much, and already have the other (wonderful) Ellusionist decks I want.

So maybe eBay someday I guess, but as the post above says I'd happily tack on a $10 ltd deck during a special opportunity window when getting an infinity deck. ;)
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
No, you are paying for the magic products that they sell, not the deck itself, I doubt people would buy a deck if it costs $150. Also, to me, this deck is alright, but $150, really E.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

eggman

• Elite Member
I may do this, I am a magician and can usually find a # of things at E I am interested in. It was great for me when they had the Gold Arcane at the $75 incentive, I had been wanting to pick up the UltraGaff so it worked out well. This one is double that which seems a bit steep but no one is forcing me to spend the money other than my insane card collecting mind. I wonder why I am so interested in obtaining cards I will never open or sell. Seems a little illogical but then again I do also collect Civil and Revolutionary War relics and I do not play with them. The deck does look great. I wish the the infinity was limited and the limited was infinity. Anyway, I will be putting some thought into this one. I will not be surprised if the offer does sell out. :-X

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
I think the point is why we are all "mad" *I use that as a general statement whether you and mad or not is up to you, i for one am not* is because you have to spend 150+ in 39 days, I for one LOVE ellusionist decks, everything else... not so much, just doesn't suit me. I feel like most of the people who have done magic have alot of E's better products and the new people in magic wouldn't want to drop 150+ in 1 time.

But hey people were mad about the red artifice release, E changed it so you had to "earn" the deck instead of spending 8 dollars for it and people are still mad. In the long run a deck is a deck, and this deck most likely has PC and USPCC casino stock, just like the artifice, which means it is just a new design and not anything "new" brought to the table.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

Bulldozah

It's good that there's a rather large span of time in which the promotion lasts. I personally will be waiting for more pictures - maybe even a youtube review - to be released before I make my decision on whether to grab the deck or not. Luckily for me, I'm relatively new to the card collecting scene, and don't have many Ellusionist decks, so if I do decide to grab the Ltd deck, I don't have the problem of wondering what to buy.

I always like to make an informed decision before I buy anything, a lesson I've learned the hard way.  :(
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:53:26 AM by Bulldozah »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Im going to order $150 worth of stuff on Black friday so that I can get the black friday sale too if they have one this year

dee1orean

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
Well done Ellusionist, After angering thousands of your loyal customers with the Farce that was the Red Artifice release, you go and do it all over again with the Limited Deck.
It would seem E has learnt nothing about their customer base.
It appears that E are trying to return to the glory days of the Gold Arcane. They tried with The Red Artifice and failed. Whilst The Gold Arcane was special, elegant and desirable, The Red Artifice, whilst gorgeous, was just a recolour of a deck we already owned. Then to make matters worse they destroyed the elegance of the Artifice decks by releasing the bordered version.
They never compromised on the Standard Arcanes so I don't understand why they did on the Artifice.

Just read the posts on this and other forums, people are sick of Limited Decks that are bumped up for profit. At least theory11's Monarch Con was sold at the standard reasonable price.

I've bought enough decks recently, think I'll pass on these.
I'm the Master of Nonsensical Sense and illogical Logic

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Well done Ellusionist, After angering thousands of your loyal customers with the Farce that was the Red Artifice release, you go and do it all over again with the Limited Deck.
It would seem E has learnt nothing about their customer base.
It appears that E are trying to return to the glory days of the Gold Arcane. They tried with The Red Artifice and failed. Whilst The Gold Arcane was special, elegant and desirable, The Red Artifice, whilst gorgeous, was just a recolour of a deck we already owned. Then to make matters worse they destroyed the elegance of the Artifice decks by releasing the bordered version.
They never compromised on the Standard Arcanes so I don't understand why they did on the Artifice.

Just read the posts on this and other forums, people are sick of Limited Decks that are bumped up for profit. At least theory11's Monarch Con was sold at the standard reasonable price.

I've bought enough decks recently, think I'll pass on these.

I'm absolutely astounded at nearly everyone here.  Shocked.

I've heard a lot of whining and bellyaching over this topic - and a few deserved apologies to Xntrix, an E employee.

That "farce" that was the Red Artifice deck?  Servers crashing because people were jamming into the virtual front gate?  It was the result of their servers getting something like eight times the amount of hits they've ever had since the company began!  They had no idea the demand would be as high as it was.  They've solved this problem for any future such releases with a cloud computing solution - more capacity can be brought to bear as needed.

E has learned from their customer base.  It's why the Artifice decks got the white border in the first place!  Customers demanded it!  I was one of them.  Yes, folks, playing card collectors who encase rare decks in glass and worship them like fetishes aren't the only customers that Ellusionist has!  The majority of their clientele are magicians and cardists - people who actually USE the cards rather than staring at the sealed decks bought by the brick and using them as currency to get the next new deck.

Artifice v1 was a beautiful deck, with a big flaw for magicians.  By having a white face and a black back, certain tricks became impossible to perform with the unbordered Artifice design.  E heard their customers and gave them what they wanted with the v2 borders, plain and simple.  Why didn't they do this to standard Arcane decks?  They didn't have to!  Arcanes never had this flaw!  They were either all-black or all-white.  Furthermore, the all-black Arcanes could be markered in black along the card edges to conceal edge damage that all colored decks are vulnerable to.  Artifice without borders didn't have this option because it would ruin the white faces.

Red Artifice a mere "recolour"?  Dude, what do you think Gold Arcane is?  Or Black Ghost 1st Edition?  Gold Arcane was tweaked a bit, being the first E decks with Performance Coating, but other than that, they were just a recoloring of the black deck - and a rather pretty one at that.  So I fail to see where this argument holds water.

People were complaining about how "expensive" the Ltd. deck is.  It isn't - it's FREE, for crying out loud!  You have to buy merchandise to get it, but that's the same exact deal as with the other rare E decks previously available, the only exception being the sale of Red Artifice.  They made 5,000 of them - while this special offer is only for the Christmas season, there's no way on earth they're going to move all 5,000 before the promo ends.  So you can expect to see them again as a promo or a contest prize here and there, just like the other rare decks.  Think it's too expensive?  Buy $150 worth of cards, get the deck for FREE, then resell the cards on eBay at face value!  Then it IS genuinely free!

Guys, Ellusionist is a company, and like any other company, they need to make a buck to keep the lights on and pay the staff.  But they give back when they do things like this - things they don't even have to do in the first place.  Bloody hell, it's a holiday promo, and nearly everyone here is sounding like grinches.  It's a wicked cool deck in my opinion - it looks like it's going to have unique faces to go with the elegant back design.

Can everyone afford to buy the merch needed to get it?  No, of course not.  Such is the nature of capitalism - I certainly can't afford everything I'd like to own.  But it's not some impossible goal to get one, and you certainly won't see me moan or cry about it if I can't afford the goods.  Did it occur to anyone that perhaps the deck is being targeted more at the people who actually perform rather than the people who just want to collect?  Those are the people more likely to buy $150 worth of products from an online MAGIC/CARDISTRY store.

I actually had a phone call with Jason Brumbalow less than twenty-four hours ago.  He posted on the company blog a few months ago about a local hospital in need of magician volunteers to cheer up the patients.  I answered the request, and I've been utterly thrilled with the gig.  Ever see a little sick kid tell you he feels better after seeing you perform a simple bit of sleight of hand?  I have - it melts you to the core.  Some of these kids are ill with diseases I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy so if making their eyes bug out and their jaws drop a little by performing for them takes their minds off their pain for a while, you bet your ass I'll do it.  Their parents appreciate it as much as the kids - sometimes more.

I emailed Jason to thank him for the posting and to tell him how appreciative I was to be lucky enough to do what I'm doing there.  He actually emailed me his cellphone number and asked me to call the next day (Friday afternoon, NYC time).  Here's a man who spends usually one day a week doing exactly the same thing at a hospital near the company, has been doing so for longer than I've been a magician, and he tells me that I'M inspiring HIM, by showing him he's not alone in doing this work.  We both agreed that it's practically like being selfish because of how much joy it creates for us as well as the patients.  I mentioned that if he's in New York, feel free to look me up, and he said he'd save my number in his cellphone.  He also requested my mailing address because he wanted to send me a token of gratitude, in addition to featuring my story on the company blog sometime next week.  I agreed - my name is Don Boyer, so look for it.  He's going to link back to the original article calling for volunteers as well, if anyone around here who performs lives in the area and can give a little of their time.  If you don't live in my area, maybe you could ask at your local hospital if there's such a need to be filled.

A couple of hours after the call and emailing him my PO Box number, I got an email from E about an "order" that was being processed - I didn't order anything, so I assumed it's what Jason decided to send me.  It was: one deck each of Gold Arcane, Red Artifice, Infinity and Tally-Ho Viper Fan Back (one of the last of the UV500 decks).  Mine may very well be the first actual "order" of Infinity cards, though I doubt I'll see them before the release date.

My point is, this guy's a company CEO, doing charity work, giving away products to people to show his gratitude, whether it's for volunteering or for helping him make his dream of an online street magic shop a reality, while here there's people whining about how they can't afford the next free deck.  How many of you could afford to get a Gold Arcane deck when they're not on special?  I never hear any complaints about that...  Corporate greed?  Not even close.  These are GIFTS for crying out loud, from him to you.

Everyone, PLEASE, get into the holiday spirit, even if it's not your religious holiday.  This deck was made as a holiday promo - to boost sales, sure, but also to say thanks for being a loyal customer.  If you don't want a Ltd. deck, fine - but is it that necessary to piss on it and Ellusionist in front of everyone?  Most of you actually LIKE the company, based on posts I've seen around here on other threads!  You haven't even seen more than a peek of what the deck looks like, never mind hearing a review!  If you do want it and can't afford it, then I'm truly sorry for that, but it's a part of life that we can't keep up with the gotta-get-'em-all mentality.  Pick what you like and can afford, buy it, and have some fun with it for crying out loud.

I apologize if I've offended anyone here.  I'm not meaning to pound on collectors - I'm one as well as much as I hate to admit it and my girlfriend wishes I wasn't, and I know the joy my hobby brings me.  The direction this whole thread took just really rubbed me the wrong way and I had to get that out of my system.  Thus far, my experiences in this community have been largely positive and I hope to keep them that way.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 06:37:56 AM by Good@Sabacc »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Well said, Good@Sabacc.  I don't see any problem with what E's doing here.  My only problem is them claiming that a leak forced their hand in some way; I don't understand that and it's something another company I love (Capcom) has said multiple times with no explanation.  Everyone should be looking at these cards as a free gift, not a purchase.  That's exactly what they are.  If you were thinking of treating yourself to $150 of stuff from E's store, now you've got one more reason to do so.  Plus, for collectors, they WILL be on sale sooner or later.  They might be expensive but they're never more expensive that the resale value.

AceGambit

• Discourse Lover
  • mundus vult decepi
I'm going to have to side with capitalism on this one.  Everyone is complaining about how every deck that comes out is "limited."  First off, most decks that come out that are not released though an established company (like E or T11, or even Blue Crown) are probably going to be limited for the simple fact that they do not know if they can move more than 5000 decks.  From a business perspective if you are unsure of how well a product will sell, why would you spend the money to produce an unreasonable amount of them.  There's always room to make v2's if the sale of V1s is successful.  The prices of limited decks are higher because you need that profit to cover printing costs, it's not hiked up for the hell of it.  If you know that you are going to be able to sell 20,000 decks, then you can comfortably sell them for $6.99.  When you don't know if you're even going to be able to move the 5000 you printed, and you just sunk whatever into getting them produced, that $8.99 and $9.99 price tag looks a hell of a lot more inviting.

As far as being an established company and releasing a 'limited' deck.  Why would you care?  If it's limited, and you want it, buy it.  Our economy is based on supply vs demand.  If you think the price tag for a deck of cards is too high, then you won't buy them.  E has been selling cards for quite a while now.  I highly doubt they would put a deck of cards at the $150 free gift position if they didn't think people were going to do it.

The Artifice V2's were not an attempt to ruin the elegance of the cards, they are a non-limited deck, and because of that, E wanted to make sure the deck appealed to as many of their customers as possible.  So they spent some time, read through the forums and their Facebook wall and their customer service remarks, and they noticed that there was a large complaint about the cards not being functional for inverted tricks.  So they did what any good company does, they listened to their customers.

Please people, do not get upset at a company for being a company.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:56:23 AM by AceGambit »
They say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
i hopefully can do this, if all goes well i will be buying 3 different decks in bulk and i dont know what else though (if i need anything else) to get it. hopefully i can do it on black friday but if not later during the christmas time.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I almost have $150! Just need to sell another red artifice deck and I'm there!