You are Here:
Laying out uncuts for Make Playing Cards

Author (Read 1087 times)

Laying out uncuts for Make Playing Cards
« on: December 27, 2016, 11:45:32 AM »

variantventures

• Forum Regular
Anyone know how the uncut sheets from Make Playing Cards are laid out in relation to the order the cards are entered using their interface?  I have some specific ideas about how I want the cards to appear but haven't been able to determine how that's going to work and haven't heard back from them on my inquiries yet.

Thank you.

Re: Laying out uncuts for Make Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 02:02:11 AM »

NineLives

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hi variantventures :) - not sure if this helps: http://www.makeplayingcards.com/design/uncut-sheet-playing-cards.html ? It looks to be different from the deck builder specifically aimed at uncut sheets - it should be possible to define the position of each card ... I haven't used it, so don't quote me if I'm wrong :)

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:17:07 PM »

leangyan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

• Kickstarter:
Anyone know how the uncut sheets from Make Playing Cards are laid out in relation to the order the cards are entered using their interface?  I have some specific ideas about how I want the cards to appear but haven't been able to determine how that's going to work and haven't heard back from them on my inquiries yet.

Thank you.

I got one test uncut done from them recently. I used the deck builder and the output I got was exactly similar to how I've placed the cards on their deck builder online platform. Hope it helps.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »

variantventures

• Forum Regular
I'm guessing that means the first card you put in was in the top left, the second card was to it's right, and so on?

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 01:55:36 PM »

William Klok

• Newcomer
  • Card-collecting YouTuber
Hi variantventures :) - not sure if this helps: http://www.makeplayingcards.com/design/uncut-sheet-playing-cards.html ? It looks to be different from the deck builder specifically aimed at uncut sheets - it should be possible to define the position of each card ... I haven't used it, so don't quote me if I'm wrong :)

This is also how they print their decks. I got some of the impressions foil decks, and they too start with the four aces.

If i were to guess, the uncut sheet goes the same as the builder, meaning from left to right top top bottom.