You are Here:
Divine Art Playing Cards White Gold Edition (plus Giveaway contest)

Author (Read 523 times)

leangyan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

• Kickstarter:
Hi All,

This is just to let you all know that Divine Art Playing Cards - White Gold edition launches on Thursday, April 20, 2017 @ 11 PM AEST (UTC + 10).

It comes with a completely redesigned tuckbox and card back while keeping the faces same as the Original deck. On shipping front, I will be working with the same fulfillment partner and decks will come wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box.

On stock & handling, it will be again 330 GSM German Black Core Card stock which is top of the line cardboard available, and the cards will have linen air cushion finish on one side. We've tried to improve the handling even though the deck comes with gilded edges and gold foil but please note that it is not comparable to Metaluxe. I believe USPCC is the clear leader here, because they are able to do the foiling even on a very thin card stock (e.g. Gold Rarebit) without getting the impression on the front faces. Still, you'll see improvement in terms of handling when compared to the first deck and/or any other decks out there with foiled backs.

There are going to be pretty nice EB tiers available, and as I'm working directly with the printer (and have got no major overheads unlike others), you're going to see a better deal on Kickstarter than most other projects.

Please feel free to reach out to me for any question. Hope to see you all there.

Regards,
Sunish
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:49:54 PM by leangyan »

Re: Divine Art Playing Cards White Gold Edition - April 20 on KS
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:21 AM »

leangyan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

• Kickstarter:
Hi All,

Divine Art White Gold Edition is live on Kickstarter now.

http://kck.st/2oYThuu

Comes with completely redesigned card back and tuckbox. Please check this project, share & support.

Regards,
Sunish

Re: Divine Art Playing Cards White Gold Edition - April 20 on KS
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »

leangyan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

• Kickstarter:
Hi All,

I've launched a giveaway contest in relation to my current Kickstarter. Participate & win rare decks.

Details here on UC: http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9892

Please feel free to ask any question.

Regards,
Sunish