Disruption Deck

Author (Read 611 times)

Disruption Deck
« on: November 20, 2014, 07:55:28 AM »

AJTPlayingCards

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
This is one deck of cards I have really taken to. Having performed magic for many years, this unique deck provides no end of conversation pieces etc without any magic being performed.

The deck is printed by USPCC under the Bicycle brand and I think they handle great. The deck is very bright and colourful with great artwork on the court cards, as well as providing the regular cards with a little bit of a different face.

I highly recommend these cards.
Alan

AJT Playing Cards

Re: Disruption Deck
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 06:27:47 AM »

AJTPlayingCards

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
It would appear I may have been a bit light with my review, may I also add the following:

The texture of the card is the USPCC Air Cushion Finish and they handle amazingly.

The cards really do look amazing, bright and vibrant colours; I have attached a few more pictures for your perusal. I think the court cards are stunning, if not a bit cartoon like.

The cards may be more suited to a collector rather than a serious card player, although I am sure a magician can make a lot of use of the non-standard faces. They have a white border of sorts although this is not distinguished by the traditional line around the back to create a border; it is just where the patter finishes.

The box is a traditional tuck box (see picture) with a black and gold colouring and featuring the card pattern on one side.

I am yet to use these cards in the real world for an audience, but at my local magic society they certainly created a buzz with their unique design.

I do have these currently for sale on my site, although not sure for how long as they are selling well, they are £8.65 per deck and can be viewed here http://ajtplayingcards.co.uk/shop/4587169221/bicycle-disruption-deck-by-collectable-playing-cards-uspcc/9062915
Alan

AJT Playing Cards