You are Here:
Brand New to All of This

Author (Read 523 times)

Brand New to All of This
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:04:47 AM »

sweetcrabhoney18

• Newcomer
Super excited to join and be apart of a really collective group of people. I'm Chimica. Author and webmaster by trade. I have a love of cards of all types and my young son does as well. Looking forward to learning and making new friends . :)
Need a website? Message me.  Need a resume? Check this out > Robinsonresumes.com
Ask me about my ghostwriting services!

Re: Brand New to All of This
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 03:41:20 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Hello Chimica, welcome to the forum. I think you'll enjoy it. Lots of friendly people here. :)
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 07:42:10 AM »

Will W.

• Discourse Veteran
Welcome Chimica.  It's great that your son shares your love of cards with you. I can't even get either of my 2 daughters to look at a deck of cards with me... :(  Although I may be to blame for that by trying to show them every time I get a new deck.  That or the fact that they are teenagers and anything their old dad likes can't be cool.  8)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:42:34 AM by Will W. »
"I collect these objects to learn from them. In some moment these things are going to teach me something. For me, this is like a library. These are my books."
- Jose Bedia

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 12:30:53 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Welcome, Chimica.  We're a pretty friendly bunch here so you should have no trouble at all making friends!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  We were all new once and we know what it feels like.

Please - make yourself at home!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/