Author (Read 378 times)

Draconian & KNIGHTS Decks - Launching on KS Thursday
« on: September 24, 2017, 07:23:54 PM »

RandyButterfield

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

• Twitter:
Hey Everyone,

My newest solo project will be launching on Kickstarter this Thursday at Noon EDT.

The KNIGHTS Decks are a new design that I think of as a spinoff of my Draconians. The Face Cards for the Rage Knight Deck will have a grey / silver background, and the Face Cards for the Fury Knight Deck will have a green background. The Tucks for both KNIGHTS Decks will be printed on the Silver Foil material (similar to Max's Bicycle Metal Deck).

Tagging along with the project will be the Draconian Wildifire Deck! Green Foil on the Tuck, Face Cards of black background and green cracks / fissures.

Their will also be 150 Limited GILDED Trio Sets with the project! Green Gilding for the Fury, Silver Gilding for the Rage, and Black Gilding for the Draconian Wildfire. The special 3-Deck Case that comes with the GILDED Trio Set will also be printed on the Silver Foil material.

Here's a Link to the Kickstarter Preview Page. I'll keep ALL Early Birds open for the first 24 Hours of the campaign!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/randybutterfield/1060807915?ref=1r1snd&token=dedaa42b

Thanks, Randy