[SALE] Carat Card Cases™

Author (Read 9661 times)

[SALE] Carat Card Cases™
« on: February 21, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »

Paul Ruccio

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Forum Regular
All,

I wanted to let everyone know that I am officially carrying the complete range of second generation Carat Card Cases™ on the Jetsetter Playing Cards website. If you are unfamiliar with these cases, here's the product description:

With the increasing popularity of collecting decks of playing cards, collectors are seeking an affordable and luxurious way to proudly and securely display their most prized decks. Carat Card Cases™ will keep your decks completely visible, dust-free, and away from curious hands. While the case keeps your decks securely enclosed, it will open and close with the utmost ease.

The second generation of Carat Card Cases™ has been improved with beautifully executed beveled edges giving the them a truly high-class appearance and impression.

They are available in four (4) different sizes and ready to ship.

X1 - $7.49 each
X2 - $12.99 each
X3 - $15.99 each
X4 - $18.99 each

You may purchase here: http://jetsetterplayingcards.com/products/carat-card-cases

If you are looking to purchase 12+ or more of a particular size, there is an additional discount. Just send me a message here or send me an email at orders@jetsetterplayingcards.com so I may provide pricing along with the cost of shipping.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'll be glad to answer any that you may have.

Thanks,
Paul
Paul Ruccio
Jetsetter Playing Cards
www.jetsetterplayingcards.com
- - - - -
High-class products and playing cards for the aviation, travel, and playing card enthusiasts around the globe.