Your magic education continues today...
« on: December 19, 2013, 10:57:40 AM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Those of you who are on my mailing list, you'll already know about this. For those who are not, I've decided that it's my job to leave quality breadcrumbs for future generations of magicians. But more specifically, as the center for quality magic information on the web, to try and guide you in the best possible direction in order for you to grow as an individual artist.

The time has come to connect ideas, and take it to a new level. Enter the MAGIC VIDEO BLOG.

My intentions are to inspire you with amazing vintage magic clips. I've personally hand-picked, tagged, and blogged most every outstanding video for you to watch.

How do I improve my own magic? I hear this question all the time.

Exposing you to high quality magic, from amazing magicians, only increases the chances of that happening. It also helps educate you about magic's rich past. In turn the art of magic advances, and ultimately, that's want I want!

Sifting through thousands of magic videos, choosing the purest performances and consolidating them in one location has been a hefty project and a lofty goal to be sure. Nonetheless, you are worth ALL of the effort.

Here's an opportunity to discover some of the greatest magicians filmed. Your magic education continues today. Visit the Magic Video Blog right now, and start learning from the legends of our industry.

I hope you love these vintage clips as much as I do.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 11:10:15 AM by Lee Asher »

Re: Your magic education continues today...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 11:17:42 AM »

HandSkillz

• Discourse Lover
Thanks for this Lee, I have already watched several of these clips and they are pure gold.
Starting to get better...have to stay dedicated...can't lose any more cards in the middle of a trick.  Literally, completely lost a card.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 05:20:09 PM »

speedyy400

• Elite Member
I will certainly be checking this page out within the next month. It will be nice to see magic from years past. Thanks for the hard work of putting something like this together.

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:49:07 PM »

John Spade

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
One of my goals for 2014 is to not only start practicing and performing more, but to learn more about magic and its history (since I really have little to no background knowledge about the effects I perform). This will certainly be an invaluable resource for myself and others. Thanks for being awesome, Lee! :D

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
What a great Blog Lee, I scrolled through a few videos and a few took me back, but I have to admit I got a lot of enjoyment out of watching the "Masked Magician" tank on his card trick.........a trick that I even know, and I'm no magician, lol

Also loved seeing Bill Bixby in there, was a big fan of The Magician, I was about 9 at the time and just fascinated by magic........ grew up wanting a white Corvette with "Spirit" on the license plate.  ;)

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »

Jamm Pakd Cards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
Thanks for sharing the blog, Great clips!
Justin
Jamm Pakd Cards
Wild West Decks - Coming Soon to Kickstarter
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JammPakdCards?ref=hl
Kickstarter: Wild West Coming Soon 2016

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
My pleasure guys...

It's there for you, so go use the hell out of it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 06:28:32 PM by Lee Asher »

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 10:42:28 PM »

yoel

• Forum Regular
Thanks!  Been getting your emails now for a while.  Love the vintage videos of Frank Garcia and Slydini.  Keep it coming!

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 10:55:10 AM »

Lee Asher

• CardStar
  • Administrator
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Is this thing on?

• Twitter:
Thanks!  Been getting your emails now for a while.  Love the vintage videos of Frank Garcia and Slydini.  Keep it coming!

Thank you, sir. I will keep 'em coming, as long as you keep reading (and watching) 'em.