You are Here:
Greetings

Author (Read 633 times)

Greetings
« on: June 25, 2017, 03:55:01 AM »

CTKevinK

• Newcomer
After creating a disastrous Kickstarter campaign which died a quick and ugly death by my own hand, I am following a suggestion from one of the more constructive commenters in Reddit to come here and learn and find my mistakes as I create (again) -- before I reboot the Kickstarter project.

I discovered custom decks a couple/three months ago and got hooked. All the different decks, it is fascinating. I am sad that I have missed out on this until now. Already I have purchased 17 decks. Regardless of the disastrous Kickstarter campaign, I still plan to make the deck -- and more after that.

Thanks for reading.

Kevin
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 03:55:38 AM by CTKevinK »

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 05:40:59 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
After creating a disastrous Kickstarter campaign which died a quick and ugly death by my own hand, I am following a suggestion from one of the more constructive commenters in Reddit to come here and learn and find my mistakes as I create (again) -- before I reboot the Kickstarter project.

I discovered custom decks a couple/three months ago and got hooked. All the different decks, it is fascinating. I am sad that I have missed out on this until now. Already I have purchased 17 decks. Regardless of the disastrous Kickstarter campaign, I still plan to make the deck -- and more after that.

Thanks for reading.

Kevin

Welcome to the forum, Kevin.  I'm sure you'll find some good advice and tips if you check out the Design and Development Board.  When you're ready to post about your project, the people here are usually helpful with pointing out ways to make it better, telling you what they like and what needs improvement.  Also, look over past projects - you might find some ideas there and avoid the pitfalls other designers ran into.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/