You are Here:
Card Sale & Event in NYC this Saturday, Feb. 18

Author (Read 609 times)

Card Sale & Event in NYC this Saturday, Feb. 18
« on: February 15, 2017, 05:48:31 PM »

Herb

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Newcomer
Hello Forum Members - This Saturday I will be hosting a sale of rare, collectible, and every day playing cards at Cafe Rustico, 25 West 35th Street in Manhattan from noon to 5 p.m. I'll also be selling a wide range of magic materials. I'll have decks available from US Playing Card Company, Conjuring Arts/Expert Playing Card Company, Theory 11, Legends Playing Card Company, King's Wild Project, and numerous others. Among the collectible decks that will be on hand are the David Blaine Create Magic/Microsoft Deck, Zen Pure Red Prototype, Dan and Dave Smoke and Mirrors Private Reserve, and much more, including a handful of vintage decks. There also will be a wide range of everyday decks at great prices. Feel free to bring your own decks to show or sell. Cafe Rustico is a pizza restaurant that is a hangout spot for magicians on Saturdays but card collectors are welcome too! You'll see the group of folks hanging out around a large table in the back. Hope to see you there. http://www.herbsmagic.com/magic-in-new-york-blog/a-major-magic-sale-from-herbs-magic