You are Here:
[ISO] Tally Ho Black Circle Back Playing Cards

Author (Read 1266 times)

[ISO] Tally Ho Black Circle Back Playing Cards
« on: February 25, 2017, 02:54:24 AM »

MrSlaybury

Item:  Tally Ho Circle Back - Black
Minimum Offer: It looks like the original retail was $7, so I guess that's the minimum I'd pay.
Quantity: Depending on the price, I would take anything from 1-6 decks.

Hi!  I'm trying to find the Black Circle Back deck that, from what I've read, was ordered by Murphy's Magic.  The Fan Back version has a copyright date of 2015 on the box, and has no barcode.  They come with two full size colored jokers, a double backer, and a card with poker hands on one side, and the back design on the other.  I'm assuming the Circke Back version has the same ingredients :)

I've found the Fan Back on a bunch of sites, and it instantly became my favorite handling deck.  I've never tried to buy or sell anything through a forum before, but I buy and sell on eBay here and there.  I'd really appreciate any info anyone has on where to find these ellusive Circle Backs.  Thanks!

Re: [ISO] Tally Ho Black Circle Back Playing Cards
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 08:01:06 AM »

magicmax1212

• Newcomer

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 11:30:08 PM »

MrSlaybury

Thanks!  I saw that, but generally don't trust buying anything from Taiwan.  I'd imagine they pop out a bunch of fakes over that way lol

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Thanks!  I saw that, but generally don't trust buying anything from Taiwan.  I'd imagine they pop out a bunch of fakes over that way lol

Tally Ho fakes are practically unheard of.  There's not enough demand for them.

The only low-end deck I've seen forged in volume is the Bee Diamond Back, and only because it's the most popular USPC deck sold in China.  In fact, the latest version of the deck made by USPC for the Chinese market has holograms in the cellophane as an anti-counterfeiting measure.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 07:45:16 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

Wow that's a pretty harsh statement and quite a generalization, but I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I will assume that it was made mainly in jest and leave it at that. :-\

FYI, the seller in the link is a very dependable seller and I know of many people who have purchased from the site (including myself) without any issues
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:45:56 PM by Cardfool »