You are Here:
[ISO] Black Platinum Tally Ho by Tomohiro Maeda

Author (Read 2619 times)

[ISO] Black Platinum Tally Ho by Tomohiro Maeda
« on: March 11, 2017, 01:39:26 PM »

crazyfandecks

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

I'm looking for Tomohiro Maeda's Black Platinum Tally Ho (Black circle back with Platinum frame like Green one). Negotiate through Paypal.
thank you  :)

Re: [ISO] Black Platinum Tally Ho by Tomohiro Maeda
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 12:42:23 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I'm looking for Tomohiro Maeda's Black Platinum Tally Ho (Black circle back with Platinum frame like Green one). Negotiate through Paypal.
thank you  :)

Is this something new?  I had no idea that Maeda made a new Platinum TH deck.  I have his previous ones - green, blue, red, light blue and miniature blue.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 09:00:32 AM »

crazyfandecks

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

Is this something new?  I had no idea that Maeda made a new Platinum TH deck.  I have his previous ones - green, blue, red, light blue and miniature blue.

I dont think so, Maeda's Website mentioned it in 2012, but only a small line. Plus, the deck itself have "Cincinati, OH 45212"on the left side either. However, Maeda had released 2 new Tally Ho Frame decks in January 2017 with name Mica and sales as DVD box set Card Magic Lession. I already updated it on Portfolio52.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 10:16:07 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
Aside from the two new Tally Ho Mica Red & Blue decks that were just released, it appears that Tomohiro Maeda previously released six poker sized decks as in the photo from his website below.  Notice that cellophane pull tab on the the Blue deck in the bottom row is not visible vs. the ones on the Red and Blue decks, which are red. :o  Oh well, another deck to put on my White Whale list  :(

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:16:48 PM by Cardfool »

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 09:56:02 AM »

crazyfandecks

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

Aside from the two new Tally Ho Mica Red & Blue decks that were just released, it appears that Tomohiro Maeda previously released six poker sized decks as in the photo from his website below.  Notice that cellophane pull tab on the the Blue deck in the bottom row is not visible vs. the ones on the Red and Blue decks, which are red. :o  Oh well, another deck to put on my White Whale list  :(

Actually, I have contacted a Japanese guys, he said that it's a mistake of google translate - not "6 colors" but "6 kind" - gold trim (deck w/o custom joker) and gold frame (deck w/ custom joker), so the mysterous one is actually black platinum only

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 07:52:37 PM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member

Actually, I have contacted a Japanese guys, he said that it's a mistake of google translate - not "6 colors" but "6 kind" - gold trim (deck w/o custom joker) and gold frame (deck w/ custom joker), so the mysterous one is actually black platinum only

Just to clarify, I mentioned six decks, not six colors...I was saying that there are two Blue decks (which you have confirmed and clarified from your friend in Japan, thanks) and I was not aware of that fact.  I only have one Blue deck and thus that means I need to confirm which I have and then search for the other along with the white platinum deck. ::)

BTW, do you know which one in the picture is the gold trim vs the gold frame?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:54:04 PM by Cardfool »

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 02:32:14 PM »

crazyfandecks

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

Just to clarify, I mentioned six decks, not six colors...I was saying that there are two Blue decks (which you have confirmed and clarified from your friend in Japan, thanks) and I was not aware of that fact.  I only have one Blue deck and thus that means I need to confirm which I have and then search for the other along with the white platinum deck. ::)

BTW, do you know which one in the picture is the gold trim vs the gold frame?  Thanks!

there is no way we could know which is gold trim and gold frame from the outside, they are exactly the same. Best way is open it and find the custom Joker, or buy whole box set of Maeda. Here the list i have researched up to now
Blue Gold Frame: Magical Door First Volume 1 (deck & booklet)
Red Gold Frame: Super Close Up (deck & dvd)
Blue Moon Gold Frame: Casio MGC-10 (deck & gimmick watch)
Green Platinum Frame: Magic with Life (deck & booklet)
Black Platinum Frame: **don't know much** something about MHD that i have no idea
Mini Red gold Frame: Super Close Up Magic Private Lession (deck & dvd)
Mini Blue normal back (deck & booklet)
Mica Red Gold Frame & Mica Blue Platinum Frame: Card Magic Lession (decks & dvd)