The 2015 Release List

Author (Read 72641 times)

Re: The 2015 Release List
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 12:21:55 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Strange how the 130th anniversary decks aren't available at the bike shop yet. Was just there today and didn't see them at all, they must be pretty lazy. Cool CPC has them though.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 02:14:36 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Strange how the 130th anniversary decks aren't available at the bike shop yet. Was just there today and didn't see them at all, they must be pretty lazy. Cool CPC has them though.

I'd wager this isn't a USPC release - rather, that it was produced by CPC for distribution in their shop.  They've done similar to a few other Bicycle back designs.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)

I'd wager this isn't a USPC release - rather, that it was produced by CPC for distribution in their shop.  They've done similar to a few other Bicycle back designs.

Ahh, okay that makes sense then.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 11:49:45 AM »

flyers3003

• True Member

Normally I'd agree with this, but USPC had an Instagram post about these.  Notice how they even comment how they get them in their store quicker than other retailers.  Oops...not this time.
http://instagram.com/p/x7CqwGLpwA/?modal=true

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 06:59:47 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Normally I'd agree with this, but USPC had an Instagram post about these.  Notice how they even comment how they get them in their store quicker than other retailers.  Oops...not this time.
http://instagram.com/p/x7CqwGLpwA/?modal=true

Well, I guess that why I don't gamble much!  Good find.

Funny thing.  The post is two weeks old.  They say that they'll be ready early next week (about a week ago) and in stores shortly thereafter.  But they later say they'll be in stores "later this quarter" - which could mean pretty much anything, since we don't know when their quarterly cycles begin or end...  Either that or two different people are running the Instagram and one doesn't know what he or she is talking about...

I also like how they dodged the question about what's up with Club 808!  My membership lapsed and I haven't renewed.

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2015, 11:09:30 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Heretic Playing Cards KS

Received mine today

Lorenzo Gaggiotti did an amazing job.

Not for sale on http://www.stockholm17.com/ yet. I'm sure he is waiting for the KS project to be fully delivered.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Zen Pure- CARC

ZEN PURE- BLACK]

ZEN PURE- GOLD
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 11:29:11 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Golden Spike

Received mine a couple days ago. Not for sale on Jody's site, but sure they are available at your usual re-sellers.

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 05:32:51 PM »

flyers3003

• True Member
Encarded Standard - First Edition
These went on sale January 2, 2015 and I just received mine -

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2015, 01:34:42 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Albino Dragon has seen three of their recently funded decks released this month.
Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary
By Albino Dragon

Ghostbusters 30th anniversary deck is a completely custom licensed deck. The cards feature a stylized representation of the much beloved cast that appears as though it could have been pulled from the animated series itself. The card backs represent the brand further with dual element Ghostbuster logos that shows this deck "aint afraid of no ghost.".

The Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary Deck is available from many retailers including the likes of Albino Dragon and Amazon. If this deck takes your interest, be sure to check your favorite retailer for availability.

Breaking Bad
By Albino Dragon

Both Breaking Bad decks are fully custom. The courts feature a painted design that bring them to life. Each deck has it's own card backs, pips and indices are done in a tasteful manner that suits the theme of Breaking Bad very well. Breaking Bad Green features a green card back with smoke curling into skulls and whisps as if to hint at chemical reactions. While Breaking Bad Blue has an almost ice like blue back, cracked and bumped with the look of crystals.

The Breaking Bad Decks are available from many retailers including the likes of Albino Dragon and Amazon. If these deck takes your interest, be sure to check your favorite retailer for availability.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:36:00 AM by Fes »

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2015, 08:00:28 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
DRACONIAN

Received today

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 09:44:24 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Grid 2.0 Red Edition
by 4PM Designs and Gamblers Warehouse

Gamblers Warehouse and 4PM Designs have joined forces to bring us Grid 2.0 Red Edition. Grid 2.0 Red Edition are now available for purchase and are shipping. The Red Edition of Grid 2.0 features UV ink with hidden reveals as well as custom pips, card back, courts, and jokers. Grid 2.0 Red Edition is printed on Bee stock by the USPCC and shares it's famous Bicycle branding on the tuck box. Fans of the Grid series will not be disappointed by this Red Edition. Check your favorite retailers for availability.
(photo coming in the future when I can resize stuff, new comp)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:25:47 AM by Fes »

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 11:50:57 PM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
MADE Bicycle Playing Cards
By Crooked Kings

The Made Bicycle Playing Cards series has become available for purchase this week. The MADE series are playing cards featuring an early 20th century Mob theme. Your inner Gangster may be tempted to Get MADE with these fully custom decks. These uniquely styled decks come in your choice of Mob flavors. The standard decks come in two varieties Silver and Gold. A set of Limited Editions with foil and embossed tucks a Black and Red version called Stork Club, which mirrors it's Gold counterpart, limited to 1,500 decks as well as it's sister tuck Cotton Club, which mirrors it's Silver counterpart, are also available. Lining out the series are Crooked Kings Ultra Limited Editions with only 1,250 decks available. The ULE decks feature a more directly branded Mob theme. Kingpin is a red and black tuck signed and numbered deck, while EMPIRE is a silver and black signed and number deck. All Six decks in the series offer charming art deco card backs inspired by the "golden age" of the American Mob.

If your inner Gangster has been wanting to call a meet, these decks may be just what you need. Check your favorite retailers for availability.

Gold Standard Edition

Silver Standard Edition

For more images including the Limited Edition Stork Club, Cotton Club, Ultra Limited Edition Kingpin, Empire decks please visit the MADE Bicycle Playing Cards Kickstarter Page.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:57:36 PM by Fes »

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2015, 03:02:59 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
"The trips and sips of Thomas Tippins"--The Drinking Deck

The Drinking Deck is now available for purchase. This fully custom deck of playing cards printed by the USPCC is a fun deck filled with recipes of your favorite libations and fun facts. If this Kickstarter funded deck sounds like something that tempts your card pallet check your favorite retailers for availability.

Here is a link to the Kickstarter page for early images.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:30:46 AM by Fes »

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2015, 03:18:54 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Bicycle Phenographic Playing Cards
By Collectible Playing Cards

Collectible Playing Cards 1000 Deck Club has seen another release this week with it's in house Bicycle Phenographic deck. This fully custom deck features an interesting Ring design on the card back and hand drawn courts. Limited to a total print run of 1,100 decks. You can find these available only at Collectible Playing Cards if you are a 1000 deck club member.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 03:19:24 AM by Fes »

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2015, 07:22:40 AM »

EvanEssence

• Forum Regular
I know it was already mentioned that someone received their heretic cards, but they are now available on collectableplayingcards.com

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 08:22:58 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I know it was already mentioned that someone received their heretic cards, but they are now available on collectableplayingcards.com

You should mention it to Lorenzo - CPC isn't on the list of recommended online retailers at his website.  He's selling some cards, but only the rather expensive (but likely worth it) special sets and uncuts rather than the base models.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 08:23:07 AM by Don Boyer »

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2015, 01:21:32 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Bicycle Essence Playing Cards
By Collectable Playing Cards

Off a successful Kickstarter campaign and now available from Collectable Playing Cards are Bicycle Essence. These decks were developed in house at CPC. They are a feature rich fully custom deck with an elegant feel. Essence Classic comes in a dark tuck box with a full bleed cards. Essence Lux displays a red tuck and does not share the full bleed card design. If Essence strike you fancy collectible playing cards has them in stock.

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2015, 03:26:00 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Shannon Young's Roller Derby Deck - got mine last week!

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 06:02:12 PM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:35:12 PM by Rob Wright »

Steven Wright

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2015, 10:53:26 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

KINGS Black Playing Cards

$7.99 each

Your image isn't loading on my machine.  Bad link?  Perhaps if you downloaded it from there and uploaded it here it would be better?

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2015, 06:01:26 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Bicycle Ancient Machine Playing Cards
by Collectable Playing Cards

Collectable playing cards have released their Ancient Machine deck recently. It is available from their store now. This fully custom deck features a machine style profile courts and custom card faces, card backs, and pips. This is a limited edition deck of a 4,000 print run. If this sounds like something that strikes your fancy, be sure to check the CPC site.

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2015, 06:11:27 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Contraband Playing Cards
By Theory 11

Theory 11 has recently released their latest deck Contraband. Contraband is printed by the USPCC and features an elaborate tuck with all the enhancements including a unique seal. The deck deck itself features a custom card back, as well as stylized profile courts and fully custom Aces. Many secret society images are said to be hidden in throughout the deck. If this is something that takes your fancy, begin your grand adventure at Theory 11 or your favorite retailer today.

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2015, 09:23:15 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Dolly Mama Bicycle playing cards
by Bicycle

The most recent release from Bicycle happened earlier this month and is now available at the bike shop as well as other retailers. Dolly Mama, the greeting card stationary brand has come to playing cards. Bicycle Dolly Mama is a fully custom deck of playing cards in the theme those who are familiar with the Dolly Mama brand would expect. If you're a fan of this style be sure to check your favorite retailer.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:24:37 AM by Fes »

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2015, 06:44:47 AM »

EvanEssence

• Forum Regular
There's too many to keep up with right now!

four beasts, mail chimp....i shouldn't have even tried.