You are Here:
Reintroducing myself

Author (Read 463 times)

Reintroducing myself
« on: January 07, 2017, 12:16:03 PM »

rookiecrdnut

• Newcomer
Hello everyone.  My name is Mike (from Delaware) and I joined this site way back in September 2014.  Was just dabbling in the hobby at that time and seeing if it was something I wanted to do.  I think I had around 60 decks at the time.  For some reason sport cards kept pulling me back so this hobby took a back seat to them.  I finally said enough is enough with the sport card hobby and got back into collecting decks in October 2016.  I haven't looked back.  Sold a lot of my sports cards which has enabled me to bring my deck collection to up to over 300.  I love backing projects on Kickstarter.  Being able to be part of something that comes to life is fun.  My goal for 2017 is to have 500 decks in my collection.  I would also like to start collecting single cards like the Jokers or Aces from older decks.  Not something I know anything about so I'll be asking for advice and I'm sure I'll have many questions.  Anyways, thanks for reading my post and I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

http://www.portfolio52.com/profile/50/collection