You are Here:

Poll

“Standard Suit" version of FACTIONS

I plan to back the Custom Suit version ONLY (1 deck USA total = $15 / RoW total = $22)
0 (0%)
I plan to back the Standard Suit version ONLY (1 deck USA total = $15 / RoW total = $22)
0 (0%)
I plan to back both the Custom AND Standard Suit versions (2 decks USA total = $26 / RoW total = $35)
1 (100%)
I won’t be backing FACTIONS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

FACTIONS Relaunch -- (UPDATED) + poll -- please read!

Author (Read 785 times)

FACTIONS Relaunch -- (UPDATED) + poll -- please read!
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:20:24 PM »

factionsgames

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
UPDATE!!
I've crunched numbers using MPC and I will be able to cut the goal for the KS in half of the original ($12,000 down to $6,000). Another positive is International shipping is a bit lower! I will be charging shipping up front since many people expressed their dislike of shipping being charged after the Kickstarter ended.

One Deck: $12 (plus Shipping: US - $3 / Rest of the World - $10)
Two Decks: $22 (plus Shipping: US - $4 / Rest of the World - $13)
One Deck + Art book: $40 (plus Shipping: US - $8 / Canada - $24 / Rest of the World - $34)
Half Brick (6 Decks): $60 (plus Shipping: US - $15 / Rest of the World - $28)
One Brick (12 Decks): $110 (plus Shipping: US - $15 / Rest of the World - $32)

I have also thought about offering a "standard suit" version of the deck. Samples are below. This would only be possible/cost effective if ~100 people would purchase the standard suit version, so please answer the poll!

Your thoughts / comments / etc. would be much appreciated!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:30:43 AM by factionsgames »

Re: FACTIONS Relaunch -- (UPDATED) + poll -- please read!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 11:41:14 PM »

skinny

• Forum Regular
Re: The suits.

I know you've gotten a lot of people commenting on your kickstarter updates that the custom suits are a strong reason they pledged. Keep in mind, though, that those responses come from an audience that prefers those already.

It's a lot like going to a Burger King and asking customers, "would you prefer McDonald's or Burger King today?"

This is your thing and the cards look good. I honestly don't know if the pledges would change for the better or worse with alternate suits. Just note the bias in your sample.